Start a new topic

CHEATING

Obvious cheating occurring between Jordan Mac 3 and either 1 or both of these screen names- Vaughn Mcpunch 4, Vance the Poet 3.

1 person has this question

I set up a 4 player game with two expert computer AI's and auto set up. I then wait for a human player to join. Very rarely do I get another GM but then we are a rarer breed although I think it should be harder to obtain the title and like in chess in real life, once awarded its awarded for life. It's annoying losing three in a row and getting bumped down to Master! 
I have been playing this game on a daily basis for about 3 months and I have not witnessed a single case of cheating. Are you guys on android devices? I’m on iOS (iPad), I am trying to figure out how it can be so frequent for some when I haven’t seen it once.
It's rife I don't play any grandmaster now as the game is always spoiled by the grandmaster operating 2 armies
Cheaters typically host own game. If you always host your own you are much less likely to run into them. That is probably the reason you haven’t seen it yet.

1 person likes this
SectaOne good point! I usually host my own games so maybe that’s why I haven’t seen it. Looks like I will continue hosting if cheating is widespread.
Best way to play. At least you know what against.
Tillman hedges 9 knows how to add extra armies. Cheater I played against today.
Login or Signup to post a comment