Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

12 people have this question

Encouraging update from a ticket submitted on cheaters last month I wanted to share here:

---

Hi cjohnson596,
Ticket: http://smgstudio.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4787

These players have been confirmed and cheaters and punished.

Thanks

Phillip@SMG

---

Appreciated the response and follow up by Phillip@SMG

So @SMG, what is the penalty for cheaters?  I'm not asking specifics for the players in the ticket I created, but what degrees of consequence(s) might players busted for cheating face?

This person made it so obvious that they are the same person. I watched after they both double teamed me. They are both GMs. When it was down to just the two player profiles, the one that was obviously much stronger and had over 3/4 of the map covered, moved all his armies back and just let the other destroy all of his members. The two player profile names are: (GM) Scout Poppins 3 and (GM) Abraham Deadeye 10. Do not play with these two! SMG needs to do something about them! So obvious, sad, and pathetic.
Login or Signup to post a comment