Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

You guys must be rivals. As to 537 whose name i can't read, to answer the question, sometimes I go into a game and notice that there are too many beginners/novices, and then i try to leave really quick but the game starts up before i can leave....thats when I don't confirm....and I'm guessing thats why many players dont confirm. I'm looking for a high competition game with better ranked players, but you can't see until you enter the game.....and some people start it very quick after u enter. It's not cheating.....but it does suck. Also there are times you put your phone down to do something or are multitasking and you don't notice the game starting. When people leave mid-game it does suck, but i just look at it as a random event, that can happen to anyone so it isn't a big deal. Only thing i really hate is teamers....but idk how you fully stop that. I also don't like alliances as you never know if it really means anything to the player. And true random dice are super hit or miss. It seems anyway. Seems like typically true random gives the advantage to the defense...but then every once in a while ill see someone with 20 troops take out a capital with 30 troops....crazy
They won’t respond to that
OK. You had a situation that was over. If a similar problem occurs again and you are sure that someone is a cheater and you did not manage to report it during the game, save the screenshot after the game and send it with an explanation. Believe me, SMG is very serious in protecting players from cheating. I have reported many cheaters and all those who cheated are banned. Always try to report a triangle during the game, and if you fail, report differently. I think the easiest way to solve all problems is on the DISCORD. I don't use it because the automatic system manages to detect cheaters very quickly.
At the top of this page is a + New Support Ticket feature. You can report them there. Stay on as a spectator and screenshot how they act after you are gone. Most of the time, one will lay over and die as the other wins.

I don't know how successful the ticket process is in banning cheaters.

I believe they also look at how many games they have played together in the same room.

Good evening to all. I have carefully read the posts posted in the last 6 months. It's amazing how easily some people are accused of cheating. I played against some and I think these are bad days. And sometimes it happens to me that I don't react properly, because I am not able to play in the right way. I carefully keep statistics of players who behave suspiciously, players who do not confirm the game, players who cheat while setting up the game (insert 1 or 2 bots in the last second) and players who seem invincible because they are too lucky. There are more than 200 players on the list of suspects. Do you know how many names were repeated? Just one. Just one. I played about 4,000 games. I have 2 accounts and never used them at the same time. I was grand on both accounts, and now I’m a master on both. I'm sure you're exaggerating and there aren't that many cheaters in the game. I'm not hiding. My names in the game are Божа 537 (? 537) and Sibyl Fyodorov 10. Maybe someone thought I was cheating and I would never do that because I don't see any challenge in that. Grandmasters thinks everyone cheats because everyone attacks them like crazy. Yes, when you destroy Grandmasters you get a lot of points. That is why it is very difficult for them to play the game in a relaxed way. And then they think some players are playing in pairs.Sometimes people make an elephant out of a mouse just because they are annoyed. Relax and the game will be better. I hope some players understood me. Good luck in future games.
Sick and tired of playing a great game, then you come across grandmasters that play together usually with a novice that protects them. So obvious it is ridiculous they think you don’t know. Ruining the game
I literally just played them! They work together quite well, and by the time the rest of us realized it, it was already over. If you play them just keep in mind they are essentially one player. I wouldn't call it cheating though. Id definitely like to play them again.
Again I am sick of cheaters its really ruining the game I would like a refund as it has destroyed enjoyment for me and as I say ruins the game

Saying playing on two devices is an exploit, as in not fixable. You can't fix a person from being a loser when playing a game. You can fix a cheater who uses a hack or program to roll all sixes.

There is a difference between an EXPLOIT and a CHEATER!

- Only one is fixable!

Tbmann81,

To make this apple to apples...

You say basketball, ok, say eight people, eight hoops, highest score wins.

But, one person decides to throw the game and help another player, even so blatantly to make shots in the other person basket, very obvious.

- Not cheating, just very cheat game play, and a very poor winner/loser.

Read the rule book, and you wont find it saying you can't do that, so not even a referee issue.

Even in the NFL you can run in the wrong direction, and the referee will let you.

Same for Risk, the other player is still playing by the rules, and using the same dice.

Where or when is SMG supposed to step in and fix it. I'm saying they can't, as it's just a player playing dirty, but not cheating.

SMG can only fix cheats!

Guillaume Soucy, 

You ask who cares of it's an exploit or a cheater.

I say it's very important to understand the difference, as you can't fix an exploit as it's a playing by the rules but playing unfair or cheap.

If anyone can show me the rule nook saying one player cannot help another, then I would almost agree he is cheating, but still not fixable.

The cheaters in this app make this game unplayable. Another of countless examples Hellen Guillotine and Chauncey Ho. I literally can't play this game anymore. Any message I get from reporting is that the autobot didn't suspect of cheating. Yeah, cheaters use different accounts. They aren't gong to repeat. Can someone please block these two players?
One thing you can do to try to avoid cheaters is to always start your own game and remove any suspicious people. Like, for example, you have an Expert join and soon after a Novice joins, I'd remove the Novice.

There should be a button to block players from joining games you start unless you unblock them. It's hard to remember all the cheaters' names.

Hey guys,

Reminder to make support tickets about cheaters you run into if you want to actually report them. These forum posts are not the best way to report people.

- Phillip@SMG

Haven't seen any cheaters for a while. I thought the latest updates might have done something to make it too difficult, but here's another example of multiple account cheaters.

The game was hosted by Henry the  Lion 4 - Expert Level (Red)

Other players were:

Joseph Dagher   - Master Level (Green)

Winston (ah yi) - Beginner Level (Blue)

and myself:

GPlayerKB - Expert Level (Red)

(Screen shot included below)

Red and Green are definitely cheaters, not sure about Blue.

I was lucky enough to be in a good position from start. Due to the random allocation of territories I had 3 of the 4 countires in South America, with decent numbers of troops in and nearby. Within round 1 I had full control of the continent.

Red requested an alliance which I ignored. He then attacked me knocking out much of my strength in S America. I was able to regain it, still with fairly decent strength.

From then on Red continued to all out attack me exclusively. So muich so that I was knocked out within the 1st 5 rounds, without even getting a chance to use any cards. At first I thought he was holding a grudge for refusing his alliance and hurting his army. So when I realised I was going to be knocked out I aimed to let one of the other players finish me off for my cards.

Once I was knocked out I realised Red and Green were deifinitely the same user or working together. Green swallowed up continents without making any attempts to defend. Red had multiple borders with enough troops to take out Green 1 troop and stop Green receiving continent bonuses for America and Europe but he didn't take them.

Once Blue was knocked out Green mopped up the Red territories to win. The game was over within 20 minutes. Without the support of 1 or 2 other players Green could never have usually reached master level playing like that. (Unfortunately I only took screen shots towards the end)

thumbnail.jpg
(96.2 KB)
Oh god I play this game now with one computer player and one other, that way there is no cheating. I got bored and have just played 2 games and got an absolute lesson on cheating, so obvious it makes me angry. Back to the original plan and keep my grandmaster status although it’s not much fun at all
Login or Signup to post a comment