Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

I keep restarting, dont see you.

Putting game up exactly 1 min 8:35.00

Are u on
I can’t find your game
Ok

ok, putting game up now

Classic Map, 60 seconds, no fog, no ally, auto placement, export computers, ranked on, min beg, max grand

Take it anytime, doesn't mean anytime..

No worries, only here to push Game Finder, now a new idea but would stop cheating if it exists.

Better yet, it would stop those claiming everyone is cheating, as all game would be random then.

I'll still play you anytime you willing to join a classic style game.

Tommy Buzz

Tog88

Whats your player name, have time now ?

1 person likes this
I will play you anytime, not a problem for me. I would enjoy the challenge

Jason Allan,

What is your Risk player name ?

Mine is "Tommy Buzz", waiting to kick your whining little risk butt any time you like, whiner!

Why are you hiding?

Jason just likes to whine! Never EVER stops! (Don't think I've heard one suggestion from Jason, only complaining how he loses.)

I would like a Game Finder to virtually eliminate cheating as you would enter a random game each time. 

- Everyone seems to only want to whine about cheating, get ZERO votes to a game finder idea.

Oetzi, I've asked, dared Jason to play me. Him, Me, and four export computers, I only asked to pick map (classic) and 60 seconds timer. He claims I'll cheat, whatever.. He wont even share his player name, I shared my player name opening on the forums when he was trying to chastise me without ANY proof. I even posted me going from novice/beginner all the way to Master, posted the entire progress and found ZERO cheaters in any of the games I played. Did it publicly on these forums.

I don't see any real cheating, and only some players playing together, but to me that is only a challenge and no reason to stop playing.

I think Jason suffers from that "I suk, so you must be cheating" hack!

Wishing for game finder, hoping for single & co-op tournaments as well. Love the opportunity to prove my rank! 

Oetzi, Yeah I don't get people who cheat.  What is the point?  I'm just tired of playing a game for an hour or two only to find out at the end that one person is controlling 2 armies, it just makes me not want to play and waste my time.

Matt there has been defending cheating and cheaters for literally years.  He even started a topic that was titled "be careful who you call a cheater" or something like that.  Matt believes one person using 2 players isn't cheating which says all that needs to be said about him.

How do you knbow he won't play you. You might play often, you don't know. As for cheating, are you looking for glory? In your own mind you know you don't deserve it, and no one here knows who you are, so what do you have, an unclean mind and the contempt, not respect for rank, of people you don't know and who don't know you. That and $4 will buy you a coffee. Congratulations!

Yeah, you and I do play different.....I don't cheat or defend cheaters.  I play to win.  I don't care about rank.

I also play honestly.....unlike some people who think using two accounts isn't cheating.

Where I think you fail, example care about Aus., I also play for rank.

You were ranked forth, kill Orange now your ranked third in the game, heaven forbid, yellow dies before you, now your second and NOW YOUR ACTUAL RANK WENT UP!

So I win even at second place!

You & I play very dif, I know I could easily beat you but you wont play me.

Solution - Game Finder!

Login or Signup to post a comment