Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

David, I haven't seen a player who is always present all day and who was a grandmaster yesterday. Does your name in the game start with the letter T?
1. I was never notified that I was registered. 2. When I mentioned the angle, I meant the situation where only the two of us are left. Then it is not polite to humiliate a defeated enemy. Just destroy it. 3. There are no alliances in my filter settings. Never. 4. Like I said, a lot of nervous players. Especially in the last 2-3 months. In my country, we had house arrest and curfew from Thursday to Monday. This must have consequences for the player's nerves. 5. If you want to play, I'm sure you have another device. Install, start from scratch and in 2-3 days you are a master. Of course, if you're really that good. And wait for your old warrant to be released. When you start from 0, you learn something you missed. That happened to me. And maybe you realize you're overreacting somewhere.
Is there somewhere you get messages letting you know if your reported? Also i play on my phone so i cant go fast either. And i try to play similar like players. (I try to play as many masters/grandmasters as possible). You are right that i have certainly made people mad, but not from cheating. Sometimes outsmarting another player makes them mad, but thats what the game is about. If you lock someone in a corner for a strategical purpose (like to get their cards in progressive) that is part of the game. I dont make alliances with anyone unless i mean it. And almost never look for alliances unless someone else requests it first, cause too many people use the alliance to betray you. What i am upset about is people reporting someone simply cause they are mad that they got outplayed. This thread is about cheaters, so im bringing up the other side to that. Many people are accusing people of cheating who are not really cheating. Or at least that must be what happened to me. Or like FUcheaters said, maybe i got reported for harassment for laughing when my enemies get attacked, which is all in fun. How do you know the reason for a ban or report? Do they send you a message or a warning somewhere telling you why you were reported??
And it is possible. Many players are rightly angry because anyone who plays on Android lately is in a worse position compared to players who are probably playing on a PC. It's like shooting a machine gun with a slingshot. When I need 60 seconds for something, the opponent does the same in 15-20 seconds. Every ending is easier for them. And that brings more nervousness. Someone wrote nicely a while ago. Use filters and make your life easier. If you play against a beginner as a grand, expect an application because he doesn't understand what you are doing. If you make an alliance, someone will easily think that you have broken it. Whoever hunts in muddy water, often falls into it. I think there’s too much nervousness around this whole story. There is a war on the board and there are no cakes. Some are offended, some get angry, some think they have been deceived, and some see deception everywhere. If you are grand, strictly adjust the filters and then will play against people who thinks similarly.And when I compare opinions, FUCheaters is probably right. I have about 3,500 games on one account and no one forbade me to play. You're probably annoying your opponents somehow. I always report harassment when someone locks me in a corner, gathers an army in every round and doesn’t attack me. He laughs and waits for me to surrender. Maybe it's normal for someone, but it's not for me. Why do something like that? When you laugh at people showing your power, they only defend themselves as best they can. I hit with all my strength like a suicide and someone else reports you.
I just feel like it makes the game more fun/competitive when people react with the limited communication there is (emojis/few phrases)so i think it is wrong to be reported for that. Where do you get messages from Risk? How do you know if/when you are reported?

It's not a reason to get banned.   It's taunting and pissed people off, which will cause you to be reported for cheating and/or harassment.  Sounds like you got a harassment ban.  Don't worry.  It is probably temporary.  But maybe you can spend the time thinking about how unnecessary it is to provoke people like that.  Try playing like you've reached the age of puberty. 

If laughing when your enemy gets attacked is reason to be banned then we can agree to disagree. Have some fun man. Thats what the game is for. They certainly arent reporting me because i cheated . Because i never have. And yes you are more likely to get reported when you win because many people target Grandmasters, or get mad when you outplay them. So stop assuming i cheated when i came on here to discuss a situation when your falsely banned. Also how do you know if you have been reported? I have never been reported to my knowledge. I just finished a game and it said i was banned. Is there a place you get messages from the Risk people? Cause i have never been warned or reported unless i dont know where the messages are.

You need a LOT of "false" reports to be banned.  I've been reported many times.  Never cheated and never come close to being banned.  So yeah.  I have thought about that.    But like it said, your post makes clear you've given a lot of ammo to a lot of people.  And they're not reporting you because you're an amazing player.

Apparently more than one person has falsely reported me then. Ever consider that possibility? There can be more than 1 sore loser. Maybe when you outplay alot of people theres more angry people. I never have colluded. I laugh alot when my enemies get attacked and that might piss alot of them off. If you report your opponent for laughing emoji after you get attacked then thats just being a baby.

You don't get banned because of one report.  You get banned for many reports and/or being found out.  So either you continuously dick people over to or you really were colluding.

1 person likes this
I was just banned, and have no idea why. As great as it is to get rid of cheaters, it is equally terrible to ban a non-cheater. I was on Grandmaster status at the time of my ban, so i assume someone i beat got mad and falsely reported me. What is to stop a hater or a sore loser from falsely reporting you? That needs to be addressed also. More than likely it was this guy who made an alliance with me and then attacked me , while clearly having an alliance with the 3rd player. So i attacked him back and the 3rd player was left with a huge lead, but made a mistake and left an opening to his capitals and i got lucky and won. I guess the player i had an alliance with felt betrayed and reported me, but he is the one who betrayed me.
Good evening to all. I have carefully read the posts posted in the last 6 months. It's amazing how easily some people are accused of cheating. I played against some and I think these are bad days. And sometimes it happens to me that I don't react properly, because I am not able to play in the right way. I carefully keep statistics of players who behave suspiciously, players who do not confirm the game, players who cheat while setting up the game (insert 1 or 2 bots in the last second) and players who seem invincible because they are too lucky. There are more than 200 players on the list of suspects. Do you know how many names were repeated? Just one. Just one. I played about 4,000 games. I have 2 accounts and never used them at the same time. I was grand on both accounts, and now I’m a master on both. I'm sure you're exaggerating and there aren't that many cheaters in the game. I'm not hiding. My names in the game are Божа 537 (? 537) and Sibyl Fyodorov 10. Maybe someone thought I was cheating and I would never do that because I don't see any challenge in that. Grandmasters thinks everyone cheats because everyone attacks them like crazy. Yes, when you destroy Grandmasters you get a lot of points. That is why it is very difficult for them to play the game in a relaxed way. And then they think some players are playing in pairs.Sometimes people make an elephant out of a mouse just because they are annoyed. Relax and the game will be better. I hope some players understood me. Good luck in future games.
Koray did you report him? I’ve started creating my own games, it’s cut down on the cheating a lot. I hope you reported that cheater and he got banned. I know playing a game only to lose to a cheater at the end is infuriating.

son of a bitch 
vera fritz 14

https://youtu.be/J99yO9ZzvI0

1 person likes this

cferbberg1 is 1000% cheater. he played multi accounts with blue color and at the last movment after he defeated me with blue sub-account, empty capitals to win game with main account (green).

Login or Signup to post a comment