Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

Curious what you mean? You can’t attack? I have something that happens every few games where I attack and then it shows zero troops. I went 11-1 and lost all my troops- it showed blank then it went to 1 troop when my turn ended
Two more cheaters, Alain Beauchesne and Tim pinky 2. Some how they were able to reset the game to the beginning as the Alain player was fixing to lose.
I mentioned this problem. I must agree that players who leave the game also makes a problem. But something can happen to someone and they have to leave the game because of a problem. That is rare, but I have no right to claim when it is and when it is not. Those who do not confirm the game do so consciously. They know the consequences for other players, but they still do it. Is it cheating or not?
Ok. Say I have 27 troops and they have 1 troop. I attack using blitz. They lose 0 and I lose either 1 or 2. Over and over.

Not confirming isn't cheating unless someone is using more than one account.

I've not confirmed before because you have to click on games quick and sometimes you don't actually want to play but the person starts the game before you can back out.

Another thing people like to do is have a game set up for six people but then they quickly change it to 4 player and start the game because they don't want to wait for 2 more people.

So when you thought you were joining a 6 player game you're now stuck in a 4 player game.  I won't confirm when people do that because I don't want to play a 4 person game.

I used to have that problem but it was almost always with a (grand) master and a novice. The same person. Some exceptions but i have minimized cheaters by never playing that combo. I always host so i kick out the masters and avoid novices too.

Eric, if there's "23 million players" how come many times you have to wait 10 minutes to find 6 people to even play with?

And I see the same players all the time am I just that lucky?

OBVIOUSLY someone suiciding on you on their 4th turn is them being an asshole, that's my whole point, and from my POV it's absolutely harassment.  But in a real life game you tell them what an asshole they are, you can punch them in the nose or you just never play with them again.  I've played a million real life Risk games, almost always with close friends or family and I don't ever recall anyone suiciding on me for no reason.

Online that kind of game ruining shit happens fairly regularly and you  just have to start all over in another game and wonder WTF their problem was?  And then you have to remember their username so if you ever see them try to get into a game of yours again you can kick them out.

This person made it so obvious that they are the same person. I watched after they both double teamed me. They are both GMs. When it was down to just the two player profiles, the one that was obviously much stronger and had over 3/4 of the map covered, moved all his armies back and just let the other destroy all of his members. The two player profile names are: (GM) Scout Poppins 3 and (GM) Abraham Deadeye 10. Do not play with these two! SMG needs to do something about them! So obvious, sad, and pathetic.
I have found the BEST way to deal with cheaters. Control the game, set it up for four players only make two of those players computer expert.Then I select only one opponent who is not a novice or beginner. This is the only way you can ensure against cheating unless there is hacking going on.It ends up being virtually a head-to-head battle so at least it’s fair

Not confirming isn't cheating unless someone is using more than one account.

I've not confirmed before because you have to click on games quick and sometimes you don't actually want to play once you see who is playing or the rules etc but the person starts the game before you can back out.

Another thing people like to do is have a game set up for six people but then they quickly change it to 4 player and start the game because they don't want to wait for 2 more people.

So when you thought you were joining a 6 player game you're now stuck in a 4 player game.  I won't confirm when people do that because I don't want to play a 4 person game.

At least when people don't confirm you're just dealing with a dumb bot the whole game and everyone knows it. 

When people leave mid game you might not notice for a turn or two you might be the one affected by the neighboring player botting out while the other players aren't.  It sucks losing a game because the player next to you quit.

Another cheater with 2 accounts. William Kanako 4 is a principal account and his fake account is Enrico The Posh 4

Glory lingshanks 14 such a f*going cheater. So obvious. Using a second intermediate account. So tired of this game and the lazybadmins who simply don't care. I report cheaters about one out of 3 games. Nobody does Jack s^it about it. Love risk hate the way it is played here. You should not be able to chose games should be 100% random. No cheating would be possible. Been recommending this for years now and the admins just keep collecting fees but provide no service.
Do you really consider me a fool? Of course it's not cheating. I do not confirm the game when the conditions change at the moment. When you set up a game for 6 players, you have 6 players, you wait 3-5 seconds for everyone to check everything and someone doesn't confirm. Is that cheating? I set the game on a small map for 4 players. I'm waiting for everyone to choose a color. When everyone is done, I wait a few seconds and again someone does not confirm. I have a long list of those players and I always throw out a few players because they almost never confirm. A few months ago, I suggested that SMG introduce a countdown after the last player entered. Everything is blocked, the player can come out, he can change the color and that's it. No bots and similar scams. Maybe someone agrees with me. If someone agrees, let him suggest the same. So we can get fairer playing conditions in the next update.
Tell me this is fair play. Had a plan from the beginning. Blue left immediately, orange took control of the British, red let him have France, then used orange to clear up the independent states for red. Absolutely no threat to each other. Guess that's fun for some loser out there. Enjoy your fake grandmaster status. I want my money back. Is SMG even monitoring this thread, I haven't seen a response to the numerous examples and complaints of clear cheating.

howell checkov 27 is a cheater with sub account Dusty The Shadow 32

https://youtu.be/I1Z8WKQrBqQ

There is a need of "why are you cheating?" chat button in game. 

Cheaters must be banned without money refund.

Login or Signup to post a comment