Start a new topic

Live / free chat with RISK players and alliances

IDEA: Live in-game chat with other players and or allies only (that you've formed an alliance with).

HOW TO VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE? Tap the 'Do you like this idea?' below

165 people like this idea

Also think about it how we used to talk to each other while you played atbthe table . actually played the game you have a table definitely a need for it

Chat would take the game to a whole new level and make it far more popular (and therefore profitable!) - can't think why it has not been done...

Full on chat is something this game could really use. It'll need some filters on it, sure, but to finally be able to talk to other players is really important for a strategy board game. Why is this not in the game yet? It's been 6 months.

No doubt this would be a pretty complicated function to add - so will take time... the latest update was great so hopefully their next one will be even better!

Adding another button on the bottom row would be a nice way to implement this - this would take you to a new screen where everybody can read and write their text... I wonder if it would be possible to integrate it with Google's speech recognition, so we can just talk instead of typing?

1 person likes this
Use a chat just like clash of clans pops in and out perfect and yes I agree a lot more to the game the only problem is constant professional teams working against single players so I do understand it will turn every game into 2v2v2 or 3v3 at a game board u can't ally ur best mate against another mate at the start or tantrums and over on this to rank everybody will have a teamwork with perfect alliance performance thru every game the way they have created the game works very well to counteract that the biggest problem so sorry guys I hate not being able to jam online with mates but it would really ruin the game this way I guarantee right now every grandmaster has a Carry suicider or wateva to rank them so tbh there is still some of the problem remaining that people that live with somebody they can play with can win literally every 5/6 games chur many NZ riskers !
It should mimic real life on-the-board games. That is no "private chat". One chat window where everyone can read and write. As "Aitch" mentioned a couple of posts up, this feature could be implemented by adding another button on the bottom row that would take you to a new chat-screen where everybody can read and write their text.

It shouldn't mimic real life cause it is not real life in real life u sit around a board with ppl u know u don't start at the beginning with ur best mates with pro Team strategies to make u first and second in real life there is also no personal feeling of reward if u come second or third think about it deeply and you will understand if they bring chat every game is a team game from step one or u won't win do you understand??
Do I understand? No, not really. I don't. The quasi-total lack of punctuation in what you wrote (save for the double question marks at the end) makes your post virtually impossible to comprehend.
Sorry.

1 person likes this
Please add chat it would make communicating with allies much easier
I can’t believe we still don’t have a chat feature. Years ago when I played “Attack” on facebook, we could chat with people, and it made it really fun, and I even made some friends. Please bring this function ASAP.
I dont really care for this idea. Would slow the game down and people would be whinning, calluding, etc...

1 person likes this
I'd love to see a public chat in the game. Also would keep down on cheaters if they can be called out for sure. I get frustrated with not being able to talk to others. No one sitting in the room with me doesn't care if I lost a territory so I'd like to be able to chat. Please please please!!!
Or just a way to message friends not in game would be great honestly

I dont think it is good idea.

-Games would last even longer

-Its fun to have limited information and try to read peoples intentions without words.

-You would have to employ dozen of moderators to keep insults and threats away.

I just believe sending reactions emoticons is enough and people dont use it frequently

There should honestly be a chat for not just in a match but even in the menu, so you can chat with people who are looking for matches, prepare a match and just kinda make friends.
Login or Signup to post a comment