Start a new topic

Live / free chat with RISK players and alliances

IDEA: Live in-game chat with other players and or allies only (that you've formed an alliance with).

HOW TO VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE? Tap the 'Do you like this idea?' below

165 people like this idea

Been wishing this was a feature even just with allies to let them know they can take a territory of mine that's in their way without retaliation. Really would love to see chat. And to be able to tell someone when they've made a nice move.

16 people like this
Agreed. This is a must have. Not being able to communicate is one of the only things that makes it worse than playing on a real board. I could see some serious cussing in the chat though.

18 people like this
This needs to come soon plz

11 people like this
True, no one wants to play in silence, add chat, but for all to see. Otherwise you just get friends ganging up contantently. 

10 people like this
I'd like to tell players "good game" whether I'm about to win or lose. Obviously, they'd have to filter out swear words.

8 people like this
Please make this a prioritized update, not being able to communicate is digital Risk's achilles heel. I can recall so many times when I have told my ally to "attack this person" to interrupt their continent bonus without struggle and they have been too blind to see what I am talking about. Or, when you desperately want to say to someone "you do this and I'll do that" but of course to no avail. Cheers

10 people like this
Make it so everybody can see the message not just Allies

9 people like this
Agree. Kind of like if you were actually sitting at a board and talking out loud to a partner.

8 people like this
Propaganda and diplomatic factoids are key elements too my art of war. Intel manipulations garbage without a chat function

2 people like this
I think this game would benefit massively from a chat feature. If you're locked in a game for 2 hours with people, you're gonna want to talk. I I'm sure that the kind of people who play Risk can probably be trusted to talk to one another... Would be great for gameplay as well and you could always have a chat/no chat game option for those who disagree for whatever reason

5 people like this
Sounds like a very good thing. I would also like to see a chat forum BEFORE the game begins. So all players can chat before the game begins. And "lock" people so they cant join again and agian when you have "kicked" them out every 5 seconds. And I'm also beem thinking off a "team-multiplayer mode". Where you can play in teams in a game. Instead off it only contain all vs all. Then you maybe can play either 2vs2 / 3v3. That could be really cool!

3 people like this
AddIng a chat feature is imperative. Also imperative is that the chat window not impeded on gameplay by either covering any part of the map, or needing to be managed while on a turn.

3 people like this
David Mikael: Without hijacking this thread, I'd like to ask: for what reasons do you kick someone out of a game? I've had this happen a few times and I always wonder the reason? My ranking? The game is only for friends? Just curious. Thanks
WM Craft: I boot all novices from my games as more often than not they quit early and I don't want to play against an AI.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment