Start a new topic

You guys are doing a horrible job at catching cheetahs

You when are you going to give me the authority to ban my own people that I do not wish to play stop Banning people that are actually fun to play with just because you play them more than once why don't you let me click next to somebody's name and block them from Ever playing me again obviously an easy fix to stop heaters but no you guys want to do it your way well let me tell you what you always sucks and it doesn't work I've been I've been playing this game for 3 years and I have been banned for playing the same person a couple times over and over and over well let me clue you in then people I play over and over and over a good players and I enjoy playing with them now I'm stuck playing with cheetahs and I know when that cheetahs when you hold a continent with 26 men on one side and four on the other and you never attacked that person that's a cheater . .. when let's say green attacks you and drops you down to nothing so that red can take you off the board or vice versa that's cheating..... nowhere in the game do you let somebody hold the Border a continent for the whole game without at least attempting to break them up if you do you're cheating or you don't know how to play the game just got done playing two guys held borders and attacked one color one by one until there was nobody left and then they took turns taken them off the board then they moved on to the next color and took them off until one turned someone took them off and guess what by the end of the game them two people that held those continents won the game they never attacked each other at all during the whole game cheaters once again why don't you let me choose who I play and who I do not play and it will take care of your cheetahs because I will mark them as a cheater and I will never play them again
Login or Signup to post a comment