Start a new topic

Zombie Troop Gain and Other Terms Surrounding.

My friends and I play quite a lot of the Zombie gamemode together. Something we noticed was the inconsistent results of how the zombies gain troops. We have tried to account for what actions cause Zombie Troop Gain (ZTG) but have found inconsistent results.

Sometimes ZTG seems to rise after one person suffers heavy losses, whilst other times it feels like a progressive system that stables out until the zombies feel "threatened" so to speak and get a massive ZTG for a single turn resulting in absurd numbers of zombies being created seemingly out of nowhere whilst most players under Fixed Card Bonuses are unable to respond unless they prepared by fortifying their secondary lines with massive numbers as well.

I also would like to learn about the timing and choice of territory conversion. Is it based on player strength or just RNG? Does the conversion at the start of the game choose the most average territory, randomly, or does it have a bias based on continent? When in the middle of a game, if someone's territory turns into a zombie territory, is it chosen based on who has the most territories and troops or is it based upon just a random choice between player and territory?

I'm just asking for two things:
1. clear and defined terms for what causes increased troop gain for zombies and if the formula is different for zombies than for players. If this could be somehow accessed in game
2. Terms of how Territory Conversion works for both the first turn and subsequent turns.

Both of these topics aren't addressed anywhere officially and I desire to have concrete knowledge regarding their behavior as the inconsistent patterns that I can pick out might not even be patterns and just speculation from my relatively minimal knowledge and observations of the Zombies gamemode.

Login or Signup to post a comment