Start a new topic

The latest update is horrible!

I get that you're always trying to improve the app's development, but your latest update killed - no, MURDERED - the beautifully simple efficiency the game and gamers have enjoyed up until now. It is wholly inappropriate to be giving on-the-fly lessons on how to play the game DURING the game. Splashing the words (and graphics for) Deploy, Attack, and Fortify on everyone's turn - and being seen by all whether it's their turn or not - is not necessary!!! You already have a “How to Play” link prominently displayed in the Help section, which gives simple and well-explained directions. THIS SHOULD BE ENOUGH. Up until now, if I wanted to examine the map while others are taking their turns, I would simply have to tap the screen ONCE to remove the graphics and let me see the map - only once - when the turn is switching from player to player. Now I have to do it FOUR times just to watch the screen from beginning of player 1's turn to beginning or players 2's turn. This also drastically prevents me from using all the emojis I've bought. This all has an incredibly detrimental effect on the player's experience! PLEASE change it back to its previous version and get rid of all the tutorial advice!
Login or Signup to post a comment