Start a new topic

Cheating is out of control

I really enjoy this game. Well I used to. I even bought the app so I could play more frequently. But for a long time now I have deleted the app or just not played. There reason is the amount of cheating that goes on in games these days. I've made it to master rank on multiple occasions, only to lose it because of being unlucky enough to be put into games with cheaters. Collaboration is the biggest problem in the game. There are blatant examples of this daily when I play. Just today, I was turtled in Australia in two separate games. Then two opponents, without significant territories or concern for other players taking strategic postioning, NA and SA continents for example, both lock me into Australia. Then one attacks, and the other cleans up. It happened twice in the past hour. Now I'm sure the moderator will tell me to report the cheating etc., which I did, but it really isn't good enough. There are more cheaters than ever, I haven't even mentioned rapid fire moves or appearing offline so that opponents ignore you only to come back when others are weak. The current anti-cheat system isn't working and it is ruining the game. I am very close to quitting and deleting the app because the game just isn't any fun anymore.
Login or Signup to post a comment