Start a new topic

PLEASE FIX FAST MODE CHEATERS

This is ridiculous that this cheat always happens, almost every game!!! Apparently from more research, this fast mode hack ONLY works if you play on Steam, this allows you to use some super fast mode that allows you to blast through the whole map in 10 seconds!!!!!! This is BS for the rest of us that dont use Steam to play. What about everybody else that plays fair on their mobile devices??? Ive had about enough of this, its not even fun anymore when you dont have a chance against these cheaters.

PLEASE FIX ASAP. 

Ive reported time after time. Nothing is done. There is
It's not a cheat or a hack

Yea, It was a cheat. When you only can do it with a keyboard and must be using Steam, yea I consider that a Cheat and not fair to anybody else that may be playing via another platform. However it seems they already fixed this unfair practice because I havent seen it for some time now.

A mouse + keyboard makes it quicker for sure yeh, thats just the PC advantage :P
+ In the settings of the game you can turn off animations which makes your attacking and moving significantly faster. I don't know if that is specifc to steam cos I've only played it on steam.

Either way not a cheat or hack, as I can get through most of the map probably in maybe 15ish seconds but it's just because of those 2 things I mentioned

I fully disagree. Its COMPLETELY unfair for anybody playing that doesnt have Steam or a keyboard. It completely ruins the game for anybody that just wants to play on their mobile devices or any other touchscreen devices. Theres not a chance anybody else can move that fast through the board no matter what BS you say about animation settings or any other settings. If you dont think that is a GIANT disadvantage, you are a fool. Steam players should be separated from everybody else that wants to play without being stomped through in 15 seconds. When you show me a video of somebody playing that fast thats not using Steam cheats ill belive you, but thats never gonna happen unless you rig up a keyboard to your cell phone, but we just want to play fair and not deal with the cheating losers that take this so seriously.

That's what I said, the keyboard is quicker. And turning off Animations in the game settings makes it much quicker (though I can't see why that wouldn't be an option in the mobile version too.?)
I agree that I'm at an advantage playing on PC against mobiles :'D, It's not cheating though is what I am saying.
Why you so angry about it anyway? If it's that much of a problem you can just do games with longer turn times.. Then it won't matter that some people can do it all quicker cos you will have enough time anyway.

1 person likes this
In my view the 60 second turn time option should be eliminated with 90 seconds becoming the minimum. This removes the problem of mobile device players having to make tactical decisions based on the time available rather than the number of troops they have, therefore also removing the significant advantage from extra speed the Steam players currently have (although I tend to agree it may be a little strong to call that ‘cheating’ - what are you going to do, be deliberately slow?!)
Login or Signup to post a comment