Start a new topic

AI only attacks me. No matter what!

I am so sick of this game! Every single game I play, players will drop out. When the computer takes over they attack me relentlessly while leaving the other human player unscathed. It doesn't matter how many troops I put up. The AI will attack 12 against my 13 rather than 12 against other players 5. This is every single game. It is impossible to win while being attacked constantly. You cannot keep up. I paid for this game! I did not pay to be cheated! What a waste of money!

That's one of the bot personalities. It just fortifies. I haven't disappeared, I just ignore your comments because I've already told you you can complain about this stuff in support tickets, so please stop cluttering up the forums.

Oh yeah, wouldn't want to "clutter" up these forums, they're so active lol.

That's a great "personality" for the AI to have, let a player take over the world while it just "fortifies".

First rate programming and AI.  Not broke at all.

And you have disappeared, you show up, make a smart ass comment, then when players start telling you have ridiculous you sound defending the broke AI you run away Eric.  Weeks later you show up talking about "personalities" lol.

Typical.

Why isn't the AI the least bit intelligent?  Why doesn't it have the sense to attack borders or fortify it's borders?

5 years Eric......and the AI is still completely broken and you're still defending it.

And hey Eric, I just played another lovely game where 2 people didn't confirm and 1 botted out after the first round.

So out of a 6 player game we had to deal with 3 idiotic bots roaming around.  I ended up winning but just because I was lucky enough to NOT have a bot attack me.

Love those "personalities" especially when there's 3 of the in one game just attacking whatever is next to them.

Bot ‘personalities’: dumb and dumber!

As I said.

Support ticket for complaints.

This is a forum for discussion.

Not going to be replying here anymore.

We are discussing Eric, you just don't like to hear it.  So move along and quit whining.

Or keep defending the useless, shitty AI and trying to excuse it because it's a "personality".

Up to you but notice how you're the only one here who has a problem with the conversation?  I have.

Shame you won't be replying anymore, you were contributing so much.  "That's it's personality".  "Submit a ticket" lol.  Yeah, not like people have been complaining for YEARS about the AI or anything, I'm sure all it will take to fix the worthless AI is to submit more tickets.

Fine, I'll reply one more time.

Talking. Here. Does. Not. Do. Anything. To help the AI issue.

Developers don't check these forums regularly, a customer support person might come in every once in a while.

But constantly complaining and complaining here is not going to solve anything and is utterly pointless.

The reason I told you to fill out a ticket is because that directly contacts the developers and lets you explain to them.

But this AI has been explained to you numerous times: Here, on Discord, and probably in a ticket too if I had to bet.

Now please, stop wasting my time and yours.

Talking. To.  The. Developers.  Does. Nothing. To.  Help. The. AI. Issue.

You seem to have trouble understanding the difference between people bitching about how terrible the AI is and asking the programmers to fix it.

People here are bitching and pointing out how terrible it is. 

People have been telling the developers for years how bad it is. It's COMPLETELY BROKEN.  I don't know what good submitting a "ticket" is going to do.   You think the developers just "don't know" how broken the AI is lol?  Is the programming staff made up of lobotomized monkeys or something?

Nobody has a gun to your head making you REPEATEDLY come here.  If you don't like the thread, beat it.  Quit whining about something that you can easily avoid.

And quit defending the shitty broken AI. 

Hey Eric, check this stellar AI out: The green and yellow bots didn’t even try to take away Asia even though Blue had 1 troop in most border territories. I played a game earlier where a bot just fortified, over and over until it had around 80 men. Then it finally just started randomly attacking. I mean goddamn....how is the fucking AI this bad? It’s totally useless, just completely broken.
I just lost two games in a row because of people not confirming. Look at this bullshit: The purple bot Just kept fortifying over and over and over! It had 45 men and fucking fortified! Not only didn’t it attack but it BLOCKED me from attacking! Let’s here how the AI doesn’t ruin games again.
Here’s a good one, Ted was the strongest player in a very boring game where no one would attack anyone else. Red bottled out and the not just fortified over and over and over. Sometimes it had 300+ troops on a border with 1-2 and it STILL Wouldn’t attack.

I hope you're reporting these people ingame too

Usually the devs don't often scan through here

What would you report a bot as Eric?  This is the broken AI, not a player.  Just another wonderful "personality" of the AI.  Doing nothing but fortifying for an hour straight as it builds up 500+ troops.

But clearly the AI isn't broken, it's great.

Also Eric pretty sure the Decs are well aware how shitty the AI is. It’s only been what, 5-6 years that they’ve been “developing” the game? I guess that big update didn’t work out?

Number one. As I've explained to you, if you want predictable bot behavior play expert bots. They never do this fortifying constantly stuff unless it's their only option.

Number two, I told you that update is planned for January.

Number three, if the AI is so broken, why are you playing with the AI?

Login or Signup to post a comment