Start a new topic

HOW SMG LETS CHEATERS RUN RAMPANT

HOW ABOUT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME FAIRLY AND PAID FOR YOUR MAPS AND UNLIMITED PLAYS WE GET A FAIR SHAKE WHEN PLAYING? YOU ARE ALLOWING MULTIPLE PEOPLE TO ENGAGE IN ROLL HACKING, PLAYING MULTIPLE PLAYERS IN ONE GAME AND WE THE PLAYERS WHO ABIDE BY FAIR PLAY LOSE NOT ONLY OUR RANK AND STATUS BUT TIME WE WILL NEVER GET BACK. STOP POSTING COMMENTS ABOUT HOW YOU BAN CHEATERS AND DEVISE A SYSTEM TO BAN THESE PLAYERS THE MOMENT THEY CHEAT, I FOR ONE AM TIRED OF IT, AND AS MUCH AS IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU DONT FIX IT I WILL LEAVE NON STOP BAD REVIEWS EVERYWHERE ABOUT THE WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME THAT YOUR GAME IS, WHICH I ENJOY PLAYING WHEN CHEATERS ARE NOT AROUND.
1 Comment

1. Roll hacking doesn't exist. There is no roll hacking. You might just be getting unlucky in True Random games, but there's no roll hacking.

2. Every report is gone through, so please report those people.  Also, be aware that more than half of cheating reports turn out to just be another player acting strangely or stupidly or Alliances being on, not actual cheating.

3.  Please don't make false accusations.

Login or Signup to post a comment