Start a new topic

Xarion Rex 25 (Grandmaster) cheating by collaboration

Having played well over 1000 games and painstakingly reaching the rank of Grandmaster without cheating it is sad that this happens. Whilst hosting a 6 player Capital non-alliance game I was suspicious from the off when Xarion Rex 25 and Sarah Saber 10 (beginner) were placing their troops. Once playing for 7 rounds they neither attacked any of their countries and whilst Xarion was establishing a good holding in Australia Sarah's game seemed to stop me from progressing. They then both closed in on the capitals I held taking turns to attack me. Once the human and x2 computer opponents were illuminated they trapped me preventing me from gaining a card again never attacking each other. Finally once Xarion had finished me off I chose to spectate and Sarah made no effort to attack Xarion and Xarion had free reign to plough through the remaining capitals to win the game. I have attached screenshots to hopefully show this. As a keen Risk player both online and the board game it really infuriates me that people feel the need to cheat to reach a higher rank. Regards, BungyRN
1.jpg
(1.7 MB)
Login or Signup to post a comment