Start a new topic

Balanced Blitz is horrendous

I don't think it's right to actually include the word Balance in the term. I've played hundreds of Risk games on the board and comparatively the dice rolls in the software don't even come close to recreating the dice rolls of a real game. In the software version when it gets down to 2 players left, whomever has the most territory will always win and there is no reason to play the game out because the outcome is known. In the boardgame edition this is not the case. I've come back from the brink of destruction several times simply by successfuly defending with the dice despite being grossly outnumbered by the attacker. This is a scenario that is just not possible with the current algorithm being used. I have logged in from a separate device just to play myself and monitor the dice rolls. It is terribly unbalanced. I have the screen recordings of those tests still if nobody believes me. I barely play anymore due to the dice garbage. I've started playing the 1941 game that is like Axis and Allies.
Login or Signup to post a comment