Start a new topic

Name and shame the cheats - no discussion just list the cheats

Two to start: Meg - an Annie the rugged 3

1 person has this question

Mario Salas & aguilerasalas7
Arthur Win14 and Luis Win14, both masters.
Major von Strop5 and chainfreez

Hey all, 

Just 
reiterating what Phillip said. The forums aren't the best place to report cheating, we highly recommend making a support ticket as we investigate every ticket. 

Thanks,
- Alex@SMG

Master -Captain Beefheart7 and Novice Antone Bones5 Master- Hans Wild9 and intermediate Crazy Maisey88 One person playing 2accounts

@Niall Moran you allied with every player in the match. You probably looked out for yourself only and when other's noticed you were ganged up on. I say GOOD! and you cry "cheat" like a giant sour noob. Get good kid!

Reza_libra a master and beginner paul longtooth10. Tickets do no good. Done a bunch and not one had any consequence
Just Joshn! Able to get a territory card without gaining a territory card. Possibly resetting the game back to the beginning.

Leigh Maelstrom 9 and vgb333

March Chekov 4 and Giovanni Ward 7

obvious cheaters..... reported..... nothing happened

I’m ranked top 3000 without any help, played over 130 games... think I’m alright 
Salvatore Guillotine 7 main account Maxie Miller 10 secondary. Formerly #3 on the leaderboard.
These two ganged up on me and let each other grow. Obviously cheats

DustyAlly95962 

Goran Subaric

Ahmed Haider

De seje Kaier is his/her collaborator.  Ahmed uses De seje to eliminate oppo.  Then De seje does nothig whilst Ahmed simply rolls over and wins

Login or Signup to post a comment