Start a new topic

Wondering what happens who wins when leaving

Hello just had a game where i was taking over , well ahead of the 2 computer(one was a medium, and one was a player who had left the game), then one other human player was there as well with only 2 countries . Now I'm wondering, because where I left (assuming a CPU played for me) vs the one human player who was left with 1-2 country's and only 2 troops, who is determined as the winner , would i get the victory if the CPU won for me? Or if the other player just leaves what would happen who would get the wi ? Me, blue or green, or no one ?

Wow awesome wel thanks for the response .. Another question, so in a game now winning , so if all other players leave the game , I'm left alone vs a couple AI, if I leave , I don't get the win? So like even if I'm the last human , I thought I might get the win, but you're saying wow ya the game doesn't even happen if I don't actually finish it myself okay
What happens if it becomes a one on one between an AI and a human and the AI wins? Does it count as a win for the last human or not at all?

In that situation the player would receive 2nd position as they are meant to for being eliminated by the last remaining opponent in this case, the AI.

Login or Signup to post a comment