Start a new topic

Wondering what happens who wins when leaving

Hello just had a game where i was taking over , well ahead of the 2 computer(one was a medium, and one was a player who had left the game), then one other human player was there as well with only 2 countries . Now I'm wondering, because where I left (assuming a CPU played for me) vs the one human player who was left with 1-2 country's and only 2 troops, who is determined as the winner , would i get the victory if the CPU won for me? Or if the other player just leaves what would happen who would get the wi ? Me, blue or green, or no one ?

Ok I'm seeing one little gap here you may be able to clarify. If two players are left, one leaves and the other gets beaten by the CPU, do they both receive 2nd? And if so, would this mean that when there are only two opponents left and one is an obvious winner, there would be no real point for the losing player to stay in the game since they'll get 2nd either way?

1 person likes this
Based on what SMG has said: yes, they would both get 2nd in that situation. I'm interested in your second question also, because I've heard conflicting info on whether you would get 2nd place or not if you dropped out when only one other player is left. SMG?

I just noticed an error with this question. The second part is still valid as Greggy83 has also requested. 

However, with the first part I suppose I was trying to simplify this down to two players where it doesn't work (they would both receive and lose nothing as the game would come down to the CPU). What I'm more after is clarity that if (and at the extreme) one person won but everyone else (say 5 players) left at the same time, the winner would receive 1st, while all others would receive equal 6th. Would this then give the winner a great ranking score or a minimum ranking score?

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment