Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

I see quite often that a players gets a card without winning a territory. It is super annoying and messed with the texture of the game. I am pretty sure it happens when the AI takes over and the AI doesn't have enough troops to make a reasonable attack so it just deploys doesn't attack. SMG, please correct this in the next update and in the mean time at least acknowledge that this is how you programmed the game. Many people are noticing and complaining.
Hamilton Smoothbore 5. A grandmaster level player is cheating. Had only 2 cards and added more troops each and every turn
IMG0956.PNG
(899 KB)
So many comments about cheaters, exposing cheaters, ideas how to minimize cheating, yet NOTHING from SMG in reply.

Божа 537,

"Auto Match", doe's not require you to click "I'm Ready", but doe's not offer any choice of desired game settings you prefer.  ..if a player disconnect or leave it would still count against their rank.

- Add game preferences to "Auto Match"

- Require "Auto Match" for all online ranked games! (Global Domination = Auto Match)

Then try to improve the computer AI, cause when player leaves, AI is brutal, has no conception of winning strategies, only blind randomness.

More cheaters: Mikaela Wakander and Francisco only attacked me. Red player did not attack anyone, just blocked me. I used spectator mode and flashed angry face whilst watching them let the Grand Master win without a fight and they responded with the laughing face. It's boring.
IMG5018.JPG
(2.04 MB)
Clayton Weaver
Sorry Matt. I try to understand, but I can't. Now we have the setting of everything. I often wait for 3 players and often give up at night. How many players need to be interested in the same settings for the computer to randomly connect them? I'm not countering you, I just don't understand. I like the idea, but I don't understand how it could technically succeed. I said everything about the UI. I see that he is a little smarter, he is trying to conquer and keep the continent, but he is still very stupid and, as you said, brutal. Many times he hit my 20-30 soldiers for no reason. It is usually an end and a waste of effort. I would really like to introduce penalties for players who often don't confirm.
I totally agree that they need to add the randomized feature They should program it so that players of the same rank are matched against each other. This would improve the game so much.
I was ready to win when I got glitched out, then returned to discover my troops missing and he got Max troops, really? In beginning to hate playing

> If AutoMatch would allow for desired game settings, perfect! (Ex: I prefer more classic board settings)

Now force it, when you click "Global Domination" it would take you to AutoMatch.

My friend in Customer Support says we're actually going to expand Automatch to be the entire Ranked section of the game with better setting choices and balancing eventually.

This will also basically eradicate collaboration from the game, so great for you too Jason!

It will even eliminate use of bots in game - When players leave, the AI will not attack and will simply skip their turn. I'm sure you'll be happy about that Jason.

We also DO have a block feature! If you report someone, it automatically blocks them. Additionally, if you send a friend request and they deny it, or you accept their request then unfriend them, it also blocks them!

That's great Matt, nobody cars.

Just don't use nonsense like meaningless ranks as an argument against a block feature.

Ok, Eric.....so if someone does something like randomly suicide on me after their 4th turn.....what I report that as?  "Cheating"?  "Collaboration"?  "Hacking"?  "Harassment"?

As far as sending friend requests to block someone.....give me a break.....just give us a way to BLOCK THEM.  We shouldn't have to jump through ridiculous hoops to block cheaters, non-confirming players, idiots who mess up games, etc.

Hakan Citak & Same Ucar Work together

And hey Matt, haven't you heard what Eric says about the AI....it's not that it's stupid and completely useless....it's just it's "personality".

Submit a ticket!  Apparently the devs just don't know how shitty the AI is!

“master” Dior Monk 2 is a two account cheater with the other account under the name Luigi Centurion 11. The first attached screen shot shows them in the game together as Red and Green. Green repeatedly did not exploit its advantage to attack a vulnerable Red. Screen Shot number 2 shows Green in a strong position, but he did not attack Red in Defenseless South America. Screenshot 3 shows the status is the game immediately after I was eliminated by their joint effort. As you can see, Green is in the overwhelmingly dominant position. However, I stayed around in observation mode, and, predictably, Green then immediately stopped attacking and simply allowed Red to to win (undoubtedly controlled by one person). This is demonstrated by the remaining two screenshots. I have submitted a ticket. Second cheater nabbed today. Cheating has become rampant and is ruining the game.
Login or Signup to post a comment