Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

Obvious cheating occurring between Jordan Mac 3 and either 1 or both of these screen names- Vaughn Mcpunch 4, Vance the Poet 3.

2 people like this
Create a game and remove suspicious users. Usually when I make a game I delete a few who are random named novices especially using the same avatar

1 person likes this
The amount of cheats in this game is really starting to p@#$ me off!

16 people like this
Duke Swift 4 & FANTAGELRON. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. These guys are pathetic. I actually thought it was me until it became so blatantly obvious. How sad do you have to be to cheat. These are the people that never could win the board game so now they go online & cheat!!! SMH

7 people like this

The blue Eric Smith and the green Thebritt001 are another two cheaters. If you encounter cheaters, post their names on here so I will make sure to remove them from my game.

4 people like this
Alejandra the fifth 2 and More fuel Armada 2 are both big cheaters. Fix this problem or two people teaming up pregame asap

4 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment