Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

Why not push for an actual solution, like a Game Finder, you set your desired game setting and join a queue, other randomly join and game starts. Always random people!

That's Automatch! I believe it's going to be expanded to have more settings soon since rn it's just default settings.

> Then and most importantly REMOVE your ability to report someone cause your ONLY guessing then!

You're going to kill a lot of the playerbase if you do that - even if reports are often inaccurate, they at least show players they can report cheaters.

Statistically, about 40% of reports made in the Discord are accurate - a remarkably high amount.

Jason Allan,

What is your Risk player name ?

Mine is "Tommy Buzz", waiting to kick your whining little risk butt any time you like, whiner!

Why are you hiding?

Weird how you were speaking perfect English earlier and now you're speaking broken English,

Божа 537.

It's almost like you're pretending to not know how to speak English.

If AutoMatch would allow for desired game settings, perfect! (Ex: I prefer more classic board settings)

Now force it, when you click "Global Domination" it would take you to AutoMatch.

Then no need for you to report random people. remove ability to report new players. (yes)

"My experience with reporting cheaters is a large number of banned accounts. The wonderful lady in the SMG team is constantly and hard working on finding cheaters and banning their accounts. For example, I report a couple, and she digs deeper and finds 4 cheaters cooperating. I have to stand in their defense because they deserve it. Did you report the cheater?"

Hmmmmmm........

I will play you anytime, not a problem for me. I would enjoy the challenge

Alright! And that's alright, if it's accurate that's great: in-app reports actually have a 3% accuracy rate unfortunately.

Hey Eric, what's your theory on Божа 537's English going from good to completely broken in just a few days?

That's weird huh?

Hey Eric....more cheaters. Notice how orange just sits there fortifying while green takes over the world? Green is a “grandmaster” lol. Orange had zero wins. But cheating isn’t rampant right?

"I'm interested in other people's opinions. Looks like you drove them all away because only you answer. You know everything, everything has to be the way you think. I was hoping someone else would answer. Your opinion doesn't matter to me."

Perfect English there..........but your posts that past few days have been in broken English.........

Things that make you go "hmmmmmm?"

How about a fucking block feature? Let players block other players. It’s not just cheaters I would like to block. I just played a game where a player randomly suicided on me on her fourth turn. I have no idea why. It was either cheating or just an idiotic player but either way I don’t want her ever in one of my games again. What are we supposed to report players who just ruin games as? As it stands we can’t do a damn thing about players who don’t confirm, or suicide, or quit in game etc. Why is a block feature such a hardship For the devs? Like I keep asking didn’t the game used to have a block FeAture?
Tog88
Same person. "Master" created the game for six players and last minute replaced two with bots. The remaining three played together so the so called Master would win - very obvious.
IMG0999.PNG
(1.93 MB)

Steam please remove this scam of a game

Hello Ivan thank you for taking time to respond here. I am glad to see SMG beginning to take more robust action against cheaters. I’ve been wondering though, is anything being done about those who play games with their own accounts exclusively in order to reach the top of the leaderboard? What about inactive cheaters? I appreciate your attention to this thread and SMG’s efforts to enforce fair play.
Login or Signup to post a comment