Start a new topic

Collaboration

Hi, I have been playing Risk Global Domination for about a month now . I have noticed that there are very very much players collaborating. Especially the accounts with the in game names starting with General ....... , and then ending with the number 19000 till 19100. These players are helping others players to rank up. For example: - Not attacking each others continents. - Making blokkades and this way defending the other players his continent. - In Capital Conquest mode placing the capital next to each other, then leaving only 1 unit in the capital so the other players can take it. - One player is breaking continents except for the players continent who he is collaborating with, and thus weakening every other players, while his friend builds up troops and then sweeps through the map and wins. This is very concerning and ruening the game-expierence. Wath makes this situation even worse is that i reported this to Risk Support repeatly, and as a result i got banned for 24hours. Sounds formiliair?? Greets
Login or Signup to post a comment