Start a new topic

Balanced Blitz is absolutely rubbish

Appreciate they say you should never respond when angered but I'm totally fed up with balanced blitz. It's rubbish, flawed and ruins the game. We all have anecdotal stories about losing against stupid odds but the more I play, the more it happens.

Can someone confirm as well that the higher the rank you are, the game makes it harder for you to win? For example, when my opponents are trading in sets of 10 every 3 cards collected, I'm trading in sets of 4 and always having to collect 5 cards in order to trade! My record is receiving 9 cards of the same type in a row. Really?!

At least true random does what it says. Get rid of balanced blitz - it doesn't do what it's supposed to do.

On a similar subject, does a higher ranked player get penalised in balanced blitz when attacking or defending a territory against a lower-ranked player? I keep noticing I'm losing battles when the army count is similar (+ or - 1 or 2 armies). 

Balanced Blitz is s**t. I've just lost a 11 to 8 attack on my capital with the attacker losing 3 to my 11. WTF?

It must be hacking/cheating or a crap game. SMG?

Login or Signup to post a comment