Start a new topic

Let's talk about the lowest life forms in Risk

These are the "Masters" that advertise a six player game and then trap you into a game with them and two computer "experts" as soon as you click in. We need the ability to block hosts.

Or give u a chance to leave if it's not the same game conditions you joined for.

1 person likes this
Never enter a game with eissa84. Additionally players are immediately deleted and you find yourself against them and two computers. Worst person ever.
I couldn't disagree more...maybe your rank is lower so you don't understand what happens. If you are expert or above you are a target. I got to master and every game you have 3 to 5 players targeting you. The only way to avoid being targeted is to add the computer players. It is a stupid system because if done right nobody would know my rank and we just have 6 seemingly random people playing a game together. I started a new ain't just to see if I would win more often from novice and I won every time until I got to expert. Then you get ganged up in and it is ridiculous...not fun at all
Josh, still not cool to trap someone into a game under false pretense.

1 person likes this

The lowest life forms I've ever encountered on Risk are Heath Casey (Novice) and WhiteMaori88 (Novice), especially the former. Both in the same game, in an automatch. Heath Casey offered me an alliance on not one but TWO occasions. only to proceed to attack me on the very next turn. The WhiteMaori also did the same, but at least broke the alliance with me first. On the second time Heath Casey sent me an alliance and attacked me, it was when my continent (N. America) had already been 'distrupted' by WhiteMaori88. She just wanted to reduce my troop numbers, even though I was already the weakest player of the three then. It was an obvious case of both of them teaming up to smash me. I don't know why they would think of teaming up against me. Is it because I'm an expert and they are novices?

I don't think they were the same person using two accounts, because it was an automatch. But what really makes me bloody pissed off is that they (especially Heath) would send me an alliance to trick me, and then IMMEDIATELY severely attack me the very next turn. That is the height of shameful, dishonest, pathetic behavior.

If any of you play against Heath Casey, be careful of her. Accept her alliance as a pretense, but guard yourselves against her, even more than against other players. Because if she sends you an alliance, it means she's going to try and smash you the very next turn. A real bitch.

Josh, if you are getting ganged up on my novice then simply create your own game, and kick novice/beginner players until you get 4-5 intermediate/expert/master players. If everyone is of similar ranking then no need to target anyone because of their rank. Doing what you stated above is a dick move. Don’t change game conditions then trap someone in a game. That’s ridiculous.
Login or Signup to post a comment