Start a new topic

Cheating

Hi, I recently paid up and went premium. I'm not happy however when I start a game and see someone with 2000 ( yes two thousand ) troops. I have taken a screenshot of this. Sort it out please.
IMG0066.PNG
(1.29 MB)

1 person has this question

I played game for an hour and had it won with only two countries left to kill off then G3-lock, locked the game up. Guess we know where the name came from.
You can tap the arrows next to the dice when you attack to switch between manual and blitz rolls.

Game is awful now everyone cheats. You roll 20 times against them and they roll 6 every time! Really! Make the game fair and enjoyable against with an even playing field please. Right now it truly sucks.

Old Smiling 12 and Stefsterk if you saw them in a game just dodge,the guys probably cheating,the one is stockpile armies on front of you and he try to weaken you when the other just expand his troops to conquer more continects.
I play with them before and they follow the classic cheating setup stefsterk has the Africa to take extra troops to weaken and block me from farm territory cards when the old smiling takes Europe North and South America and attacks only me this wasn't a match of course but a clown fiesta i try to play the game but is really ridiculous that we don't have the basic like in game reports because it's rally painfull every time to take screenshots open tickets and send emails.

If you want my opinion a 1st and good step to fight cheating is to remove RISK accounts cause i noticed that the most times i was victim of cheat the one was a real profile with real photo and name and the other was a RISK account RISK accounts is very easy to make them every time you want to cheat just clearing game cache and the game reseting when you start it so the cheater with 2 simple steps he can has every time new account to cooperate and cheat in game.

I played against someone today who started off with 999 troops.
I agree. Raul Andres Torres just used some kind of game exploit against me. I am in mid turn about to take his 2 troops with my 19 when the game "disconnects". After several retries, it reconnects and I now have -17 troops and he has 19. Clever, but pointless. I exited the game. I expect it is some social reject who has no other way to feel pride than to exploit a game for ranking. Sad, really. SMG should definitely put controls in place to prevent this. It is easy enough, technically and shameful that they aren't trying to fix it. I definitely agree with the player rating idea and the ability to report cheating within the game.
Wow and I thought it was annoying when people just go offline instead of resigning :/
Login or Signup to post a comment