Start a new topic

Single Player - "time limit" game option

As a way to prepare for online play I wish there was a single player time limit option so I could get use to completing my turn in a given time window Thx

My apologies! I misinterpreted your question. I agree! There should be a time limit option in singleplayer, for now you can just use Pass and Play with bots and skip the turn of the second human player manually, but it's not a perfect solution.

1 person likes this

No problem!

Most of my original reply did not show up, so it's still unclear. Here's what didn't get posted. "I play exclusively 'Single Player - Classic' games. They have six game options, none of which are 'Time Limit'. " After reading your post I thought maybe you were saying I could start an Online game, set a turn time limit, and configure all players to bots. It seems like I can only add two bots, the three other spots would be for 'real' opponents. I guess that makes sense since it's an 'online' game, but it doesn't help me understand how you're saying I can set a time limit in a single player game (which would obviously only apply only to my turn). Thanks.
Thanks Eric. Hopefully a future release includes the time lo.it option for single player.

I hope so! I've suggested it on the Discord as well to get it some extra exposure :D

There should be! When you start a non-scenario game with bots, just set the Timer setting to the amount you want.

Thanks for the reply.
Login or Signup to post a comment