Start a new topic

Can't play without update and there's no update

I play Risk Global Domination every morning. I can't play because I'm blocked by an update alert (one I don't even need BTW). It routes me to the App Store and it says " * open " instead of "update". There's no "Risk update" on the update tab either. Why does SMG block their customers from playing the game, to get an update, when the update isn't even available? That doesn't make any sense to me.

6 people have this question

What is the point of being here if no one answers this question in two years? I have the same issues, multiple times
Here is in a nutshell. Everything l attempt to purchase a map update or anything from the store. All l keep getting is there is an error try again later. It won't take my credit cards or my PayPal account. What is up with this?

I got update warning too.  I go into an endless loop.  Only option is to exit or go to the app store, but there's no update available. It just  brings you back to the same Risk update screen...

I would hope the developers would notice this right away and at least revert to allowing the old version to be played.  

Had to change my settings  To except notifications for this app to get the update

1 person likes this

I got this yesterday morning too and put in a ticket.  I go into an endless loop.  Only option is to exit or go to the app store, but there's no update available, just allows you to open the app which brings you back to the same Risk update screen...

Seems to be prevalent, I would hope the developers would notice this right away and at least revert to allowing the old version to be played.  

Same Problem .,, what now ????

Please fix update I paid to play!

logged a ticket so i will see what the developers say.

hey i can't get the update on my kindle either, can you please help out? It won't let me download from the app store. 

Been enjoying game, but now can’t get intp app on Kindle because there’s supposedly an update which I can’t find or download in app store or anywhere else! What the hell?郎
Same problem here.
Login or Signup to post a comment