Start a new topic

Cheating??

Today I don't know how it was done but I saw and took pics of the game. We had a grandmaster in the game and as he was about to get beat then the game freezes then resets it self to the beginning, after playing for over 30 minutes. I don't pay for the game and expect this kind of cheating to be going on. I would like a refund of my purchase because this is absurd. The first picture was taken at 2:52 Mountain standard time. As you can see the player tim pinky 2 had no troops left as he was already defeated. The two last pictures have a time stamp on them. Look at the game timer the red bar on top from the previous picture is less than the latest picture timer has on. This has to be fixed. How do you developers allow this kind of cheating to take place??? Makes me think this Alain and Tim pinky are developer working for your company!!! How does a game reset to the beginning once it was supposed to be over???

1 person has this question

I'm with you. I like to play. I'm at Master level (around 4000) and when I hit a slump I drop to about 30,000. But I like playing and getting back up. And that requires playing against lots of various types.

Its so obvious when a "Grandmaster" plays.   Stick around after one of his accounts wins and spectate, its soooooo obvious that the grandmaster wins with his/her other account doing nothing at end.   

Why does someone like to cheat?   How can anyone feel game satisfaction after cheating?

Damn GrandMaster just cheated on me. Had duel accounts, I reported on the link. Pretty obvious too since both his accounts were the last two standing and then his fake account had cards, and he just put it in the center. Annoying as well. Now I know how GrandMasters play and won't be playing any of them.

Cheating does not seem to be as rampant as before.
I haven’t seen as much cheating as people claim to see here, and I suspect the vast majority of it is just alliances holding up and people wanting to see cheating to explain their losing. That said, after about 300 games, I have seen a few kind of fishy incidents. 1. I’ve had one game like those described here, where mere alliance didn’t seem to explain the way one player acted as the stalking horse for another player, and I suspected they were one person with 2 accounts. But they were both low ranked, so there’s a good chance my suspicions were wrong. 2. I host all my own games now, and I had an incident the other night where a M and GM signed on at exactly the same time. When I booted the GM, the M dropped out. Then the same thing happened 3 more times, like the Master wasn’t going to play without the GM in the same game. 3. I just played a game where an expert formed an alliance with me at the outset. I was in good position in SA and he looked primed to take Africa with strength, but then he started acting weird. Went for a long shot attack on someone holding Australia. Failed. Australia came back and took a bite out of Africa. Then this expert I had the alliance with went kamikaze after the guy holding Australia, weakening both of them to the point that I took the game easily (the 4th player was a bot). I would expect that from only a beginner or a cheater, and if I had been watching that game, I would have thought I was cheating with the kamikaze expert. Can’t explain his behavior, but maybe some of the situations where people see “cheating” are situations like this. Maybe the guy let his emotions get the better of him. Maybe he just had to leave the game for external reasons and figured he’d reward me because I’d honored our alliance early when I could have hurt him. I don’t know. Bottom line is, I think there may be some of this cheating that people are talking about, but right now I just don’t buy that it’s as rampant as everyone complaining says it is.
Does SMG look for this....?
Porsche Rios a 7 "Grandmaster" is definetly cheating, Mable Slick 7 is his double account, no doubt. I noticed the way the novice account was attacking was weird in the beginning. I attacked the Grandmaster in leaving Africa for the novice , he didn't go for the obvious but attacked me then in Europe instead, I am pissed.
This person made it so obvious that they are the same person. I watched after they both double teamed me. They are both GMs. When it was down to just the two player profiles, the one that was obviously much stronger and had over 3/4 of the map covered, moved all his armies back and just let the other destroy all of his members. The two player profile names are: (GM) Scout Poppins 3 and (GM) Abraham Deadeye 10. Do not play with these two! SMG needs to do something about them! So obvious, sad, and pathetic.

wish I could do that with real life

Same here - I was about to defeat a human player that an Expert had lined up to defeat next time, and as I was about to attack the last territory my go was mysteriously reset and I had to start my turn again.  The timing and situation was blatant, and this isn't not the first this has happened to me this week.  This completely removes any pleasure from playing and isn't what I signed up for only a few days ago.  How do I get a refund?

I agree whole heartedly. I just took out a guy and as the defeated sign came up but the game reset to the previous move. It's BS. I want a refund too. That's a half hour and money I've been cheated out of.
More f'ing cheaters - Adam Hammer 5 and Jerome Costa. Cheating bastards.
I experienced another bout of cheating recently. I was about to make a decisive play and somehow towards the end of my turn my troops disappeared. Needless to say my opponent won, as my forces were mysteriously depleted.Now I was playing against a master and I find it curious that this happened just when i was about to defeat his forces. Something fishy is going on for sure!

1 person likes this
It just happened to me. I was playing and I just turned in my troops and solidifying my position, then the game reset back to the beginning. The strange thing is that the yellow player got booted our earlier but there was a person playing him!!! Somebody please fix this obvious weakness as it is very frustrating. You are gonna lose alot of honest players in the long run.
There is obvious cheating going on. Somehow some players are able to freeze the game and also kick other players out the game. I have suffered at the hands of these cheats.It's a damn shame.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment