Start a new topic

Report players when they are cheating.

I want to be able to report players that are cheating. Maybe by showing a recording how the game went and also report who wasncheating and how. Give them punishment of some sort.

29 people like this idea

That you've been defending cheating for literally 2 years lol?

I mean, you've literally been doing that.  You started a topic about how one player using 2 accounts in one game wasn't cheating ....it was an "exploit" lol. 

Really dude, did you hit your head and just forget all the times you've defended cheating over the last 2 years?  Because we can all still see your posts.

Matt....you don't get to make up your own rules.

Using more than one player is cheating lol.

It doesn't matter what you "believe".  SMG themselves (again, as if anyone with a brain needed to hear it from them) has said using MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS IS CHEATING.

So who cares what you call it?  You're a cheater.

It is cheating and you're defending it.

So "yup guilty"? 

I know you're guilty....... that was kind of my whole point?

Still haven't shown me a post where I defended cheating.

Agreed once, and referred to an exploit debate or something, but where is the defending cheating.

I hate cheating, misunderstood sometimes, sure probably guilty of that to, it's a human thing but I try!

None of this admits to me being a cheater or defending them. (supporting them)

I believe I started the post, BEFORE SMG posted those rules, just an FYI.

Yeah, I haven't shown you defending cheating.....you've only started a thread about how using multiple accounts isn't cheating and made dozens of posts in that thread over 2 years defending using multiple accounts lol.

You don't get to make up your own definition of cheating Matt.  There are rules and the rules saying using multiple accounts is CHEATING.

Stop cheating and defending cheating.

You have to be autistic.

In what universe do you need to be told that using 2 accounts and pretending to be 2 different players to play a game where you're only supposed to have one account is cheating?

Why in the world would you think someone having a 2 to 1 advantage over every other player in the game is not cheating?  Do you just not understand what the word "cheating" means?  Just because somethign is possible doesn't mean it's not cheating.  That's something a child would think and it's idiotic.

Quit defending cheating.

Jason, your only asking me the same question over and over, waiting to throw an insult regardless of the answer.

Ignore everything I've said, just for a moment, please.

May I ask, what is the name of the cheat being used is any of your examples?

- See thru walls

- All Sixes

- Freeze Game Mode

- Skip a Turn

What is the name of the cheats you've seen in Risk?

I've only seen players exploiting a game, playing dirty, without using anything to physically influence/ALTER the game or dice being used.

I honestly try to play for fun, don't even care of other team up, I play anyways.

Matt....using more than one account is CHEATING. 

Stop defending cheating and stop cheating.

Agree, if one person uses two account I would say he's cheating, but would not agree he's using a cheat!

For the record, you have not backed up your claim that I cheat and/or use two account in a single game.

I don't care what you agree with or not Matt.  It is cheating.  That's simply a fact.

And you've defended cheating for at least 2 years here.  Nobody who isn't a cheater defends cheating, let alone for 2 years.

You win, keep on whining about cheaters Jason! You do it in my thread as well. Same complaints, always someone else fault you lost.

I'll more than likely still be playing, and NOTHING you can do about it!

Cause I'm not cheating, just playing and sounds like having better luck winning than you are.

Matt, you literally started a thread whining about people being sick of cheaters and you've been defending cheaters and cheating for 2 years.

2 YEARS dude.

So you talking about "whining" is pretty funny.

You probably do win more than me....I don't cheat.

I admit I tried it a couple of times a few years ago. And then found it ruined the game so I stopped. Literally I realized I would get bored. And then the one time 2 years ago was against a guy I knew was a cheater. Skull Brooks 4 I think was the name of one of his accounts. I forget the other but I'd remember it if I saw it. I already explained why i have 6 accounts. I don't use more than 1 at a time. They did come in handy to see if hosted games were bugged out but now that we have a rank filter I don't need to do that anymore because I don't have to boot anyone and have yet to see it happen from someone just leaving.

For Matt, It is true that SMG posted the rule clarifying that using more than one account is cheating but that didn't mean that it wasn't against the rules prior to that post. You're like the guy who commits to a girl but has several others and tells her it wasn't cheating because she didn't say that having other girls in a commitment is cheating. You only get 1 player in a free for all.

Also, the following:

- See thru walls

- All Sixes

- Freeze Game Mode

- Skip a Turn

are called hacks. Hacking is a form of cheating. Just like playing with more than 1 account.

Here's what Matt once said:
"One player playing two accounts is NOT CHEATING!"

lol. Yet today he says:
"...if one person uses two account I would say he's cheating, but would not agree he's using a cheat!

Were we ever discussing using "cheats" also known as "hacks?" lol

You are correct, thanks :)

Does not make me a cheater... nor have I said that I personally cheat.

Matt, whether you cheat or not I can't prove.

What I have proved is that for the last 2 years you've been defending cheating.

Login or Signup to post a comment