Start a new topic

Live / free chat with RISK players and alliances

IDEA: Live in-game chat with other players and or allies only (that you've formed an alliance with).

HOW TO VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE? Tap the 'Do you like this idea?' below

165 people like this idea

Add more communication options like leave my continent's alone but take others or you have to add chat. Currently we cannot do any real strategy in a strategy game. It all boils down to how long until someone turns on you or you turn on them.
Great idea, it would be perfect for talking to allies and strategising etc, however there would need to be a chat filter to stop cussing
No chat means less work trying to convince people to attack others!!! But the fundamental of the game! I always tell my mom not to attack me 
The best part of risk is the social aspect making and breaking alliances,fun banter,etc.This feature would really set this game ahead of so many.
I would like this feature. Heck even some preset chat text would be cool.
Been wanting basic char features to interact with opponenta and players.
WM Craft: I boot low ranked players lile novice and beginners amd sometimes also intermediatr players, because I loose too many points if I dont win the game.. If tryed that SO many times now and its not fun to go back to beginner/intermediate when u are expert

1 person likes this
WM Craft: I boot all novices from my games as more often than not they quit early and I don't want to play against an AI.

1 person likes this
David Mikael: Without hijacking this thread, I'd like to ask: for what reasons do you kick someone out of a game? I've had this happen a few times and I always wonder the reason? My ranking? The game is only for friends? Just curious. Thanks
AddIng a chat feature is imperative. Also imperative is that the chat window not impeded on gameplay by either covering any part of the map, or needing to be managed while on a turn.

3 people like this
Sounds like a very good thing. I would also like to see a chat forum BEFORE the game begins. So all players can chat before the game begins. And "lock" people so they cant join again and agian when you have "kicked" them out every 5 seconds. And I'm also beem thinking off a "team-multiplayer mode". Where you can play in teams in a game. Instead off it only contain all vs all. Then you maybe can play either 2vs2 / 3v3. That could be really cool!

3 people like this
I think this game would benefit massively from a chat feature. If you're locked in a game for 2 hours with people, you're gonna want to talk. I I'm sure that the kind of people who play Risk can probably be trusted to talk to one another... Would be great for gameplay as well and you could always have a chat/no chat game option for those who disagree for whatever reason

5 people like this
Propaganda and diplomatic factoids are key elements too my art of war. Intel manipulations garbage without a chat function

2 people like this
Agree. Kind of like if you were actually sitting at a board and talking out loud to a partner.

8 people like this
Make it so everybody can see the message not just Allies

9 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment