Start a new topic

To be able to block people to avoid playing with them again

I had this game on pirate's bay in capital mode. The scatter was so bad so I picked a capital where it had no significant impact. Furthermore, I was not able to occupy a land and so I retreated. There was this idiot who was putting his men next to my capital from the beginning although he had no advantage to do  that. Interestingly, he did not focus on the leader or other people. His focus was solely on me although we were not the neighbours. Unfortunately, the two of the others were my neighbours and had blocked each other. The leader has left the game and this moron started to get 36 man. And he put all the man close to me after leader left the game. Any people with normal IQ does not do this. Because if others had decided to leave their area he would lose all the advantage. He did not take any precautions against others. After several turns, he attacked me. There might be two reasons. 1-) He played with me before and so he was angry somehow. 2-) He has no iq and is just a lucky ... Anyway, I definitely want to block that guy. Because it was the most annoying and unfortunate game that I had. I like playing with smart guys.

1 Comment

Technically you can block him albeit a weird way. The only way to actually exclude him from your games is if you were friends. When you are friends with someone hasbro makes it impossible to join a ranked or casual game with that person. He would also have to agree though so it wouldn’t really be blocking. If what you said about his IQ though is true, it shouldn’t matter. 

Login or Signup to post a comment