Start a new topic

Reward/Prize for winning a game

Good morning,

I thought it would be nice for a player to receive a prize when you win a game.

The ORIGINAL idea was to give the 10 tokens back to a FREE player who uses coins so that he can have another game without paying more coins. For the fun of the game.

The PROBLEM with this idea is you cannot give coins to a player who has unlimited coins. It would place a paying player in a disadvantaged position which, in my humble opinion, would be unfair.

For this reason, I have come up the following 'tweaked' (improved) idea :

When you win a game, you be allowed to start a game which does not cost YOU AND OTHER PLAYERS any coin.

-> the NOT PAYING PLAYER (using coins) : he does not pay coins, neither do players joining his game.
-> for the paying player with unlimited coins : he still has an bonus because players with coins will be more likely to join his game (no need to pay 10 coins) and it should be easier for him to find human players.

The game publisher could use this 'FREE game' feature to offer one or two free games to everyone on special days like Christmas or Easter or holidays.

It is my idea.

2 people like this idea
1 Comment

Detail : this idea is for online multiplayer games. Not offline scenario based games.

Login or Signup to post a comment