Start a new topic

PLEASE separate ignoring and blocking someone

Just because someone is spamming me with attack requests, doesn't mean I don't want them in my future games, it's cheaters I don't want in my future games. I noticed there is a "join error" on games of people that have ignored me, and I've noticed when I host a game, people I've ignored will never join (maybe out of offense? but I doubt it). I believe this is a huge hamper to play-ability of the game, as there is no list I can go through to unignore these people now realizing this, I would need to find them in a host who hasn't ignored me's game and unignore them there... Please, please, please fix this, as I like to use emotes, and it has me on a lot of ignore lists with unintentional consequences to both players, as I can't fill their games and they can't fill mine, when we simply just don't want notifications within the game.

Feature Request:

Ignore - Person can't send you notifications or pings (y'all should add pings too, would be really handy as a sort of nudge to a player that should maybe look in an area (limited use per game obviously))

Block - Can't join my hosted games, and will have an indicator of this when I see them in other games. (I understand is near impossible for devs to filter entirely, so just be our own judges for our own experiences with them)

Login or Signup to post a comment