Start a new topic

Cheat risk points

All too often you find yourself outcompeted by two players seamingly working together (cheating) but not quite sure if they are just temporary allies (not cheating, just being smarter than yourself). Suggestion. Create a Cheat risk point system based on suspisious activities 1) Playing a lot of games with the same player increases the points. (Does not mean thay are in fact cheating. just means the risk is elevated). Risk point is increased further if these two players often come out on top as no 1 & 2 2) reports from another player obviously should increase the cheat risk points 3) allies who leave their borders unprotected without attacking turn after turn increases cheat risk point. (Remember this can sometimes happen without cheating. it is just a cheat risk behaviour) 4) two players that constantly prefers to attack one player at a time until taken out, but not each other generates a cheat risk point. That is very hard to do without talking/agreeing (i e cheating) ...Etc. I am sure we can agree there are a lot of ways to spot the cheaters. Haven't thought of all details just a rough idea. Everybody will sometime behave suspiscious in the eyes of opponents and get some cheat points added but some will generate far more and will be the real cheaters. Cheat Risk points could be shown either to all of us players to decide if we want to play or not or as a "secret cheat nummer" alerting SMG to take action or have a closer look.

1 person likes this idea
1 Comment

game is BS these are some of the impossible losses ive had

but it is never in my favour

21 v 14 lost 21 has 11 left over

10 v 4 lost 10 has 4 left over

the dice they use is impossible or there are hacks in the game that they will not ban

this is classed as fraud when you buy a game you expect it to be fair but when it is not then its a breach

Login or Signup to post a comment