Start a new topic

Reporting Options

This post is the offical place to discuss options for reporting players in game.

Idea: In game functionality to report players.

Express your ideas, but please keep all player reports to the support tickets.

23 people like this idea

I have played with Sandy Archer 2 a few times and have always found him/her to be a fair player. But if what you're saying is true then maybe he/she has gone to the dark side.
SHUDRSKI is my account name if you'd like to look it up. I play quite often .
Hi, I submitted a ticket for my suggestion but I think this is a better place to share:

Current situation:
When I report a collaboration, I write down the names of the cheaters in the explanation so SMG can look further into their behaviour or previous reports related to their names. 

Issue:
This can be time consuming and is very error sensitive because you have to manually type the names. Also, the data that is submitted by this report needs to be interpreted and is therefore error sensitive on the SMG side as well. Basically what you need is the unique player ID's from the collaborating players. 

Solution:
When you are being cheated on by collaborating players, it would be nice to pick the two collaborating players from the list of players in the game. 
Blade214* (Master) is a stupidly obvious cheater. I guess he/she thought nobody would observe the end of the game to see Orange Slackjaw 13 valiantly commit suicide all of a sudden with stupid and suicidal moves. If he/ she was a real player, Orange Slackjaw 13 would have won! Obvious cheating!
Tonybennett1, Reginald Viking 22 and MakisParitsis are either close friends or a player with multiple accounts. None of them attacked each other in a meaningful way the entire game despite all three holding continents. Once myself and the other three players we're eliminated i spectated the match and they both played down and let Reginald Viking 22 win. Game id: 087a4aba-a2f2-47ad-91f8-cac3b511a582
Login or Signup to post a comment