Start a new topic

Faster token refresh rate, limits and token bonus

IDEA: adjust tokens and refresh rate. For example

- Increase refresh rate of tokens

- Set higher limit for max tokens allowed.
- Award bonus token for online win (max. allowance per day)

HOW TO VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE? Tap 'Do you like this idea?' below

64 people like this idea

Also, I believe they added the token and premium system for a reason as well, though probably mainly for revenue (hey man, they've got to make money SOME way!). However, I also think that it is kind of ridiculous adding the token system to the SINGLE PLAYER option, because, how does that make any sense at all????? If you use a token to do a SINGLE PLAYER match, you literally have to wait another 8 hours or so to regen that ONE token (also needs to be changed, the wait time is a bit ridiculous), which is really not worth it. However however, if they do decide to abolish the token system in the single player mode, they would probably make it so that you earn a decreased amount (or none at all) or experience points, which does make sense.

1 person likes this
Sorry Rrrrrr Mmm but no one wants to share his stretagy any two people make alliance to conquer the strongest there must me a group and private chat option Group chat for fun and private chat for alliance members For me the best chatting feature was in arcane legends sorry SMG STUDIO but its my opinion
Today i m having my english board exam pls wish me luck RISKMATES
Of course, if that is what you think, and many other people agree with you, I am sure they will add that. However, I think you posted that in the wrong discussion section, and also, I was just trying to tell you there are some good reasons as to why things are as it is.
They could be making so much more money if they didn't have tokens. Your game isn't good enough for people to want to buy. First of all how do you expect people to buy it when they only start with 3 tokens and while they are in game you can lag out or crash? I played it and quit after i came across a server error playing for first time. I couldn't play for another day. I wont play your game again until you fix tokens

1 person likes this
The token system needs to change. Game crashed, lost 2 tokens and now can't play for entire day. That's not fair or reasonable in my opinion. If the game losses connection and crashes, the tokens should be automatically refreshed, so you can play. It also shouldn't affect your rank, but that's a whole other discussion.

2 people like this
They make sure that the game can't differentiate between a crash and a quit because it saves them money. Also, they've made it more difficult to level up in the rankings.

1 person likes this
100% agree to this!!!!

1 person likes this
Mabey the not-premium could watch Adds to get new Tokens... Sorry if my english is bad, I'm no native speaker ;)

1 person likes this

This August update seems to have made the game stable (finally!) - so it is well worth paying for Premium now folks!

However, increasing the number of Free users should also be a priority - as they will eventually become paying customers... and having more people around, reduces the time it takes to find enough players to start a game!

The present tokens system doesn't need to be changed - what would make things better is offering a way for Free users to earn more of those tokens... 

The best way to achieve this is of course by showing Adverts - not the banner kind, which everybody hates and takes up precious screen space... the type where you watch a short commercial 

This would bring in a lot of revenue for SMG from the royalties - and help increase the user base significantly... also, people are more likely to pay for Premium because they eventually get sick of having to watch the dang ads lol!

Most of the big mobile games out there use this kind of system - and do so because it works so well... there is no need to reinvent the wheel, just copy everybody else lol!

SMG started this thread 6 months ago - but there hasn't there been any progress at all... come on guys, you're losing out on all that Ad money! 

I have been playing since I was a kid. I'm 39 and still love the game although the token system as is is tedious. 1 maybe 2 games a day max will make me lose interest as I switch from game to game all day. Make the refresh rate faster or make the max amount higher than 3. Overall game is awesome just like I remember.

1 person likes this

YESSS!!!! TOTALLY AGREE

Login or Signup to post a comment