Start a new topic

Report players when they are cheating.

I want to be able to report players that are cheating. Maybe by showing a recording how the game went and also report who wasncheating and how. Give them punishment of some sort.

29 people like this idea

Yes I have an account I used to play with where I played four AI and one human. But my main account I use against real people as I describe. Both are ranked grandmaster. Of course I never play with more than one of my accounts in the same game.
Wow more blatant cheating ruining risk, Rjd10036 and Julia Rogue 3 fake grandmaster and master clearly running 2 account so obvious as they never once attacked each other even when I had a large border and they bordered each other with a one they'd attack me reduce my army take no card then the other would finish me off. There has to be a way to prevent this it makes it so you almost have to make your own second account just to compete when going against this

1 person likes this
I was obviously going to bear Elliot Stark 6 a Grandmaster . Suddenly the host cancelled the game and it froze. So frustrating. He or she should be banned.

UserName: Fitz Pummel 11

Clearly playing two accounts: He is EXPERT so he knows what he is doing. He kills all the troops of the other opponents except like 4. And then its his turn after and he kills all his soldiers and gets 4 cards from him

"expert" lol

The real expert cheaters are the ones who play the 2+ accounts like they aren't a team. Having 2 accounts just simply increases odds of winning overall and not playing for each other disguises the fact you're cheating. I wonder if SMG would even reset someone playing like this. As long as you kill your almost dead account to capture cards but not kill each other when both are strong...

But yeah screw cheating. I'd get bored really fast and probably stop playing.

Maribetog is a cheap cheater.

I give up.  SMG online Risk is just busted.  Almost every single game has multiple accounts working together.  I just played a game where right off the bat the Purple player started attacking me nonstop....right at the beginning of the game.

It made no tactical sense.  I love risk but playing a decent game online is almost impossible because of all the players with multiple accounts.

I get that the developers probably don't give a shit but damn, the game is broken.

Yeah, I left a very negative review for this game on the App store.  If the developers can't fix the AI and keep people from playing multiple accounts it's not worth playing.  Every game has people using multiple accounts or cheating on rolls.  I just played a game where I had a 8-4 advantage and couldn't finish a player off....he had one man left.  OK, sometimes you have bad luck.  But the exact same thing happened to the next player.  He had a 7 to one advantage also lost.  Then a third player came along and finished the player and took his cards. 

This absolutely ruins the game.  I don't know if that's a flaw in the game itself of just hacking but it's complete crap. 

Everytime I play a game with more than 1 master or grandmaster involved, they do obvious moves to help eachother. It becomes obvious it is the same player playing 2 accounts on the same game. I just don't get how you can be satisfied to reach the top if the rankings by cheating legit players on the way. Shit!! I once got to 845 ranking, and ended up getting knocked all the way back to 132000. I was playing fair, and it is bloody frustrating. I nearly deleted the app, but stuck with it.
Face facts..... Cheats are ruining this game for genuine players. Period.

Personally, I would like a team mode, for players who want to play with their friends as a team, no cheat co-op play mode. 

I think my buddy and I could own any pair or two pairs of players out there, would love to prove just that!

Bring on a tournament, single player or team - I can prove my skills over being called a cheater! 

Of course you could Matt because no doubt you and your buddy would have 4 accounts between the two of you in every game.

I just finished a game where the cheating was never more obvious..  The ranking player with a rank of Grand Master (completely unmerited in my opinion) used at least 2 if not 3 other players to protect his borders while he accrued much bigger forces from the largest territory.  Extremely frustrating and disappointing.

Yeah Humberto, Matt up there was defending one player using 2 accounts saying it "wasn't cheating", which is insane.

Of course one person using 2 accounts is cheating.  I'm amazed at all the people here who admit to having more than one account in the first place.  Why do you need more than one account lol?

When you play progressive card games it's possible ....difficult....but possible to win against someone with 2 accounts.  When you play fixed card games it's almost impossible.

I'd say a good 40% of the games I play have one person using 2 accounts.  It could be more than that but a lot of the time I can't tell if someone is just terrible at the game or if it's another playing cheating.

I just lost a game where I was in Australia Just happened to have 7 troops there at the start so I started building up troops......and the orange player boxed me in even though I had a 2 to 1 advantage.  I was stuck in there with a bot too and I wasn't strong enough to take out the orange player without being killed by the bot. 

I had nowhere to go even if I had wanted to but the idiot orange player instead of backing off and going somewhere else waited until he could trade in cards, then attacked.  He failed at killing me and lost all his troops.  He killed both of us right off the bat before the game had even really started.

So.....was it another player cheating or just a really really really stupid player?  Hard to say. 

Login or Signup to post a comment