Start a new topic

Create and share your own RISK maps

IDEA: Create your own maps with a custom map editor. Share and vote on the best maps.

HOW TO VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE? Tap the 'Do you like this idea?' below

27 people like this idea

Currently, IAPs allow individuals to buy new maps. Would players be required to pay for the map creator?

Taylor –if we were to build a public map editor, it would be made free to everyone to encourage people to create new maps. –Lee@SMG

2 people like this
I think it would encourage many people to buy premium (which I don't see why anyone wouldn't)!

2 people like this
I think you could have a section on 'Best Maps' of the day, the month, and all time.

1 person likes this
And, I think there would need to be a mix of pre-shaped countries/continents. Whilst at the same time, we may need to draw individual countries. (Posted separately for voting on)

2 people like this
Great idea, love the potential this game has and that the development team is actively trying to improve it!

2 people like this
This is my favorite idea so far. Would these be allowed in ranked play online? Maybe you could have an unranked online mode to go along with this and some of the other ideas that have been mentioned (fog of war, spies, etc.). That way IAP would still have meaning as only those maps would be allowed for ranked play.
That's crazy but i would buy it for sure

1 person likes this
Very cool idea

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment