Start a new topic
Implemented

RISK spectator mode after I'm defeated

IDEA: If I'm defeated in an online multiplayer game and there are other players remaining, a defeated player should have the option to remain as a spectator to continue watching. 

HOW TO VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE? Tap the 'Do you like this idea?' below

229 people like this idea

Yes
Absolutely, nothing better than watching the overcommitted dumb ass lose because he thought it'd be a great idea to attack you while mr 3 continents watches and laughs at you doing the work for him.
Its a great idea

Implemented today - and works perfectly! 

Thanks SMG! 

As some of you may now know. We have just released an update that includes spectator mode. Enjoy!

- Phillip@SMG

2 people like this
I hope I won't need that feature much.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate this!
Great job SMG! Love this new feature!!!

Great to see so many people enjoying it. We appreciate the support!

-Phillip@SMG

I love the new feature too, great and thanks! I do notice however that when I want to spectate, I generally have to choose the option twice. Perhaps looking into?

Thanks SMG!

Fix it so u dont have to surrender after u lost to spectate the cheaters for confirmation that u had just been cheated u fuking idiots
Give up Risk and try Chess on line so much more rewarding and no cheats.
To clarify after u lose a game and select spectator mode u then have to surrender to get out of spectator mode which equals 2 losses for the same game...but not suprised by this wonferful update...btw automatch never exceeds 4 players why is that...? Or even worse 3 players amd a bot....
Now I have another idea, what if there was a broadcasting/replay system to the game as well? I mean there are many great moments that could be captured and some people can’t record it such as myself. Just imagine you could watch your previous battles and learn from your mistakes or even watch replays of others’ battles and learn from those, maybe even watch games that are currently happening (also thinking of live replay matches, you could also expand on that idea a bit more like adding a viewer reaction system, which that idea could be built more off of by itself.)

1 person likes this
I've played RISK with friends for 50 years and while I really love winning, a big part of the pleasure is sharing the experience, win or lose. Being able to follow the remainder of the on-line game with your friends after you're eliminated would be a WONDERFUL addition. Hope you can prioritize this. Thank you.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment