Start a new topic

SP!NG suggestion

I'd like to be able to watch replays of the game play that yielded the current best score. Might be instructive.

3 people have this question

I want to ask you to check and answer me if you can ban me off, my account Goran Kokanovic, because I think I did not cheat in your game, I reached the level of Master and it would be a shame to lose me as a player. Best regards, I look forward to a quick response and that we can continue our cooperation.
I want to ask you to check and answer me if you can ban me off, my account Goran Kokanovic, because I think I did not cheat in your game, I reached the level of Master and it would be a shame to lose me as a player. Best regards, I look forward to a quick response and that we can continue our cooperation.

THIS! 1000% needed ability to watch replay of leaderboard ... at least after the daily challenge has ended

It is essential to be able to see other people’s daily challenge runs. Not only is this the most effective way to raise the overall calibre of gameplay it also shows up cheaters immediately. 

A dedicated discussion forum would also improve the general skill level of Sp!ng players. An in-game link would give it immediate traffic.  

Thanks for considering these suggestions.

Off-topic, but I have to ask: How can anyone cheat this game? I must lack imagination because it seems impossible.

Dave Post I agreed cheating isn’t a huge problem like it is in some games but if it’s on a computer it’ll hackable. I’ve noticed no 1st hand evidence of it in the few weeks I’ve been taking the daily challenges more seriously but others have posted screen captures of some pretty suspect looking times. Replay vids show cheaters instantly.

I just want to see other people’s replays to figure out how a few players are consistently going 2+ seconds faster than the herd. I don’t believe they’re cheating because occasionally I get within a few 10ths of the top time and cheaters rarely cut it that close to reality
I suspect there’s a double tap thing going on to shorten swing lengths but darned if I can figure it out well enough to take back two seconds. Two 10ths maybe….

I, too, have had games where it seems I did everything perfectly but was still 2 secs or so short of the record. That makes me want to see a replay of that record-making play. I'd like to see what I need to do differently to shave off such a (relatively) large amount of time. The possibility that people hack the game to produce those seemingly impossible scores hadn't occurred to me -- hope not.

Here’s a time that looks suspect. There’s rarely more than half a second at most separating the top few scores. 5 seconds between 1st and 2nd looks like a cheat. 

Login or Signup to post a comment