Start a new topic

SP!NG Rush a few levels impossible

How is it possible to finnish some of the ”Rush” levels when you do all there is to do and you ? I think kvam pretty good at this game and have completed all levels in all modes but a few levels in Rush mode. I belive you have made a few of them to hard by purpose so they will be impossible to finnish with a perfect score. And no one at you’r company seem to care about what people that play and love this game ask here. No amswers and no help what so ever. What you have is a ”make money and fuck everybody else” attitude. If you actually had a brain you would make instruction videos on all the levels in all the chapters.

A few errors there lets post again! How is it possible to finish some of the ”Rush” levels when there is no more ways of playing ? I think i’am pretty good at this game and have completed all levels in all modes but a few levels in Rush mode. I belive you have made a few of them to hard by purpose so they will be impossible to finish with a perfect score. And no one at you’r company seem to care about what people that play and love this game ask here. No amswers and no help what so ever. What you have is a ”make money and fuck everybody else” attitude. If you actually had a brain you would make instruction videos on all the levels in all the chapters.
155 is the only one that’s impossible. All the other ones are easy
Login or Signup to post a comment