We've forced the latest update to fix the map errors we had and address some crashes.
- Updated disconnection code
- Offline purchases fix for Android users
- Fixed crashes on late Samsung Devices
2.0.1 & 2.0.2
Map Fixes: We have also built an internal tool to check maps better to avoid this in the future.
- Added missing connection between Ontario and Qubec
- Added missing connection between Bogota and Panama
- Added missing connection between Florida and Sioux Lands
- Added missing connection between Tennessee and Georgia
- Added missing connection between Arkansas and Kentucky
- Fixed some small islands belonging to wrong territory
- Removed connection between Sicily and Corsica & Sardinia
- Removed connection between Sicily and Greece
- Fixed bridge connection between Corsica & Sardinia and Hungary
- Added missing connection between Qinghai and Tianshan Beilu
- Added missing connection between Palestina and Aegyptus
2.0.0: BIG UPDATE
- Single player scenarios and tutorials. We’re starting off with a small selection and will be increasing these in future updates. The first batch are free for all players to enjoy. We’ll be adding more the future.
- Empires Map Pack: Three new maps based on the classic empires of the past, a small and large variant Britannia map will be coming in the next update.
Free / Premium Updates:
- Central American Map: The 6th map added for Premium players. This will increase further in the future as we look to add more value to the players who have supported us.
- Premium users now have access to a wider array of avatars while free players are restricted
- Store updates: The store now clearly shows when items are on sale.
- Multiplayer games overview. More streamlined with “Custom” games flagged clearly. Custom games are those that have drastic rule changes like Fog of War and Blizzards
- Many smaller bug fixes and stability improvements