Start a new topic

Name and shame the cheats - no discussion just list the cheats

Two to start: Meg - an Annie the rugged 3

1 person has this question

“Popelino”
Dana Rock 5 and Marie Manvil 5.
Master -Captain Beefheart7 and Novice Antone Bones5 Master- Hans Wild9 and intermediate Crazy Maisey88 One person playing 2accounts

Well, once again, I caught myself falling for this poorly made app and once again I was outed by a cheat. 

Velvet Stonewall 11 suicided on me, while he had Australia, early in the game, and I Africa. 

Hard to say who he was cheating for but: 

- Intermediate supermalc had europe and whitin 2 tours conquered Africa, South Am and N Am. Eventually won.

- Expert Nimble Wellington 8 took Australia from Velvet Stonewall 11 and stayed put, made little effort to attack supermalc. 

Hey all, 

Just 
reiterating what Phillip said. The forums aren't the best place to report cheating, we highly recommend making a support ticket as we investigate every ticket. 

Thanks,
- Alex@SMG

I’ve made numerous reports of obvious cheats and haven’t had one positive response. Pointless to report. Grandmaster MistiD-1 and expert Ennis Cartwright12. Collusion, prolly one player 2 accounts. I do like another players suggestion of having your own capability to ban players you choose from games you are entered in. So, click MistiD is banned. It won’t let me enter a match the cheater is in nor will it let the cheater join a match I’m entered in.

Leigh Maelstrom 9 and vgb333

March Chekov 4 and Giovanni Ward 7

obvious cheaters..... reported..... nothing happened

These two ganged up on me and let each other grow. Obviously cheats
Reza_libra a master and beginner paul longtooth10. Tickets do no good. Done a bunch and not one had any consequence

DustyAlly95962 

Goran Subaric

Andrew Chepkins, don't know how but he started a manual setup game with 70 players, game didn't last long!!

Boss Shatter 13 and Christopher Quatre Sous

Master level cheater:  pollomtz26

His alter ego cheater intermediate account:  Ramon Juarez LD Guevara

@Niall Moran you allied with every player in the match. You probably looked out for yourself only and when other's noticed you were ganged up on. I say GOOD! and you cry "cheat" like a giant sour noob. Get good kid!

I’m ranked top 3000 without any help, played over 130 games... think I’m alright 
Login or Signup to post a comment