Start a new topic

Multiple device same chromecast and wifi

First off, love the fact that games can be cast to a tv using chromecast and its super convenient that it auto-detects devices on the same wifi. It would be awesome to combine both features and chromecast was useable without having to pass around the same device.

1 person likes this idea

Trevor, can you please tell me how to chromecast this, been looking for this the whole day now... huge favor!

1 person likes this

Hmmm, I just tried to connect using both the iphone and ipad apps on my devices and the chromecast icon doesn't appear to be showing up anymore, regardless of the game settings. I haven't tried to use it for a few weeks. Maybe they removed the functionality temporarily? I apologize for leading you to spend so much time looking for it. I promise it was an option a few weeks ago. When it was working it appeared next to the (?) in the top right of the screen.

It also looks like the auto-detect wifi game feature has been removed as well. That's a bummer. This could be a indication that these features are being worked on. Can someone from SMG weigh in on this?

Everybody using their own device - while casting to your television... would be awesome!

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment