Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

1 Player, 2 accounts is essentially sitting down to a board game and one player plays 2 colors of armies. The only difference is in this online version, you don't often know that until it's too late.

1 person likes this

I want to denounce two of the biggest cheats with which I played Celeste The Pretty 5 and Vester Nihil 10, their collaboration was so obvious throughout the game that I can not believe they have not been taken out of the game even though joke has to both are "Grand Maester" if it is a total lie these types of players should not continue in the game! Sincerely CoastalCop149 a true strategist!

1 person likes this

You don't get banned because of one report.  You get banned for many reports and/or being found out.  So either you continuously dick people over to or you really were colluding.

1 person likes this
Lol, yeah Lexusgs35 Is one of the worst cheaters in that he hacks and collaborates!! Avoid. Goldstar is also bad, Always seems to show up with the same partner

1 person likes this

son of a bitch 
vera fritz 14

https://youtu.be/J99yO9ZzvI0

1 person likes this
If the collaborating isn’t bad enough, the downright hacking that happens (especially when the game is over and it freezes up) after you battle cheaters,win, & you get no points awarded

1 person likes this
Yeah, sure... I’ll bet you beat hackers too

1 person likes this

I wish I knew and how to install blockers, but they freeze when you going for the kill and then magically when your turn is almast over have more armies than when turn stated.

1 person likes this
Here is a 2 account cheater. The blue player in this screen shot allowed red to control Asia when it was unprotected. Then red eliminated everyone else. I spectated to watch what happened next. Red simply stopped attacking and allowed blue to win. Do not play with Jane Spasenoski. 2 account cheater.

1 person likes this
Just logged a ticket for these cheating wanker logins:

Elige Huge 10 (Orange)
Antone Bond 10 (Red)
Helmer Blintz 10 (Blue)
(Screen shot attached)

Don't these morons realise it's pointless to cheat at these games? They gain nothing from it, no money, no respect, no skills. They just waste our time and their own.

This has happened in every game I have tried to play recently. Despite assurances from SMG Studios that they are trying to do something about it, 11 months after this thread was first created the problem is worse than ever. Why should I have to waste my time raising tickets that get ignored? Anyone that pays for premium access should be given a full refund. I doubt I'll waste my time with this anymore, Googleplayer rating = 1*.  

1 person likes this
They are mentioned a few times on here but I just played a game with them also. Cheaters Vaughn Midnight (Mstr), Colonel the Shadow (GrndMstr) And Sandy Kicks (Nvce). Early on one will keep a large amount of troops on the others border so no-one can attack and he also doesnt need to protect it - freeing up troops for other borders. Also will attack others and then leave the last guy for Colonel. How much if a loser in life do you need to be to cheat at an online game lmao? Just ask these 3 people, I guess.

1 person likes this
CHEATERS: "GrandMaster" Jules the Petite 7 and its "Expert" sockpuppet Ferd Esquire 8.

Master here. Hard earned. Faced some cheating before. Never cared much. Never ever cheated, myself, because what fun is that? Suspected cheaters before who had "plowed" into me or "hounded" me for no particular reason or rationale.

I always host.

A couple of hours ago: Intermediate joined second. Then, poof, a "GrandMaster" and an "Expert" joined together. I sensed something was off but first time seeing a GM. I delved in. I was suspicious from the start. Started taking screenshots. EFFING BASTARDS!!!!

1 person likes this

Some more cheaters to avoid - both at Novice level:

Gustav McGlory 7

Abirch85

1 person likes this
I agree Jim, it is pretty much making the game unplayable and no fun. They need to find a solution otherwise most of us are going to just quit.

1 person likes this
Due to the issue with game selection, I inadvertently ended up in a game with the "two" cheaters I posted about a couple of weeks ago: Peter Justice 2 and Smith Schulz 2.  It was a game with the two of them, a bot and one other guy.  Knowing that they were cheaters, I was able to predict their moves as the tagged teamed the poor other guy and eliminated him from the game.  At least I was able to eliminate one of them before the end.  If it wasn't for the bot playing poorly, I might have eliminated the other.  I would avoid these players at all cost.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment