Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

"I'm interested in other people's opinions. Looks like you drove them all away because only you answer. You know everything, everything has to be the way you think. I was hoping someone else would answer. Your opinion doesn't matter to me."

Perfect English there..........but your posts that past few days have been in broken English.........

Things that make you go "hmmmmmm?"

Eric isn't stupid. I already told, English isn't my language. If I'm tired, language is worst. If I'm in hurry, language is worst. I'm told you. You need a button for reporting aliens. Or one topic just for you. I can't to read everything you've written. If you think a cheaters detection job would work better, apply for the job. But be careful. They can ask you for a psychiatrist's certificate. I almost forgot. The one who constantly speak thief, thief, is usually a thief. Maybe this is familiar to you?

Points for not bringing up "Hitler" I guess.

And it's just interesting how your English goes from perfectly fine to absolutely awful like your last post.

I mean in some posts,you know when to use apostrophes, which tense to use, the difference between "there" and "their" and "you're" and "your" and in your last few posts you're writing in totally broken English.

You must be really tired this morning.

Yes,I am. If you insist, when I saw him,I thought of you.
Pardon. Here they are.
I go to sleep. I'm sorry. We made an interesting conversation. Horor.
I am not sure how to play this game anymore, the cheaters are so obvious it is ruining any possible fun and you can’t even make a statement in the game

Hi Nigel!

We actively try our best to weed out cheaters and ingame reports are reviewed and banned, but here's 3 things you can do yourself to try to not encounter any cheaters:

1. Play Automatch, people can't cheat in Automatch.

2. Play 1v1 games.

3. When you play more than two-player games, steadily increase the player limit from two to 6 so that you don't get two cheaters joining.

The cheating is out of hand Eric. Here’s two more friends who “just didn’t know the rules” The green and purple players didn’t attack each other, they worked together to eliminate other Players, then after the last player was eliminated green just fortified allow Andres to take over and win the game. This stuff happens CONSTANTLY.

Then report them ingame, and they get banned. The more you report people, the easier it gets to play without cheaters.

It's so exhausting listing to weaker player always wanting to report someone.

- Transparency: Mater/Grandmater: "Tommy Buzz", almost 4000 Games played as you criticize my comment.

Why not push for an actual solution, like a Game Finder, you set your desired game setting and join a queue, other randomly join and game starts. Always random people!

Then and most importantly REMOVE your ability to report someone cause your ONLY guessing then!

Then you all can start enjoying your game again.. 

Before you run with this..

A politer version, any suggestions how to fix it?

Reporting 24/7 is working about as well as the war on drugs.

Why not push for an actual solution, like a Game Finder, you set your desired game setting and join a queue, other randomly join and game starts. Always random people!

That's Automatch! I believe it's going to be expanded to have more settings soon since rn it's just default settings.

> Then and most importantly REMOVE your ability to report someone cause your ONLY guessing then!

You're going to kill a lot of the playerbase if you do that - even if reports are often inaccurate, they at least show players they can report cheaters.

Statistically, about 40% of reports made in the Discord are accurate - a remarkably high amount.

If AutoMatch would allow for desired game settings, perfect! (Ex: I prefer more classic board settings)

Now force it, when you click "Global Domination" it would take you to AutoMatch.

Then no need for you to report random people. remove ability to report new players. (yes)

Hey Eric....more cheaters. Notice how orange just sits there fortifying while green takes over the world? Green is a “grandmaster” lol. Orange had zero wins. But cheating isn’t rampant right?
Login or Signup to post a comment