Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

I had their coloraborating tells whipped till he magically appeared with 198 new troops, like im not suposed to notice that, "come on man".....

I wish I knew and how to install blockers, but they freeze when you going for the kill and then magically when your turn is almast over have more armies than when turn stated.

1 person likes this

I want to denounce two of the biggest cheats with which I played Celeste The Pretty 5 and Vester Nihil 10, their collaboration was so obvious throughout the game that I can not believe they have not been taken out of the game even though joke has to both are "Grand Maester" if it is a total lie these types of players should not continue in the game! Sincerely CoastalCop149 a true strategist!

1 person likes this

"Esther Long Hair 6" And Kevin-Kostnix are blatant and shameless cheaters . Avoid them or keep ready to waste a couple of hours. The former is a M , the latter GM 

I want to denounce two of the biggest cheats with which I played Francisco Durum 13 and Ignatz Eldritch 13, their collaboration was so obvious throughout the game that I can not believe they have not been taken out of the game even though joke has to both are "Grand Maester" if it is a total lie these types of players should not continue in the game! Sincerely

2 people like this
Elijah Freeman 12 beat me on dice 70 to 118, really?
Cosine is better and big redcheeks 6 are cheaters...grand master and master. They should be dragged into the street and slaughtered. Testicles first. Okay maybe that's extreme just ban them I guess. Definitely cheating. Havent seen this sort of scale cheaters since before the report button was added.
Glory lingshanks 14 such a f*going cheater. So obvious. Using a second intermediate account. So tired of this game and the lazybadmins who simply don't care. I report cheaters about one out of 3 games. Nobody does Jack s^it about it. Love risk hate the way it is played here. You should not be able to chose games should be 100% random. No cheating would be possible. Been recommending this for years now and the admins just keep collecting fees but provide no service.

@josh

Here my way to avoid your "lovely" cheaters:  Create your own game and put 1 or 2 computer opponents and a single human opponents. Take into account that you gain points even   if you dont win the game  because what matters are only human players.so it's enough , in order to gain level , finish the game in a better position than your human opponent. My strategie is let the computer players grow and  get at least a country from human player. 

Ya I had the same idea and I’m expert level and was playing a master and when I traded set and was going to kill master they froze the game which had had zero glitches till that point. When they hack and freeze game only thing you can do is hit red x. Option and close game out and forfeit so sick of juvenile cheaters

Samu Ag and ImeldaHurricane6

Cyber Archer (expert) and Herman Grigovich 17 (beginner) are the same person: https://youtu.be/43IWFNDOezE
Cheaters are stupid.

1 person likes this

Kevin Mullarkey.  pathetic piece of crap

An individual block feature would help

3 people like this

Exactly FU, that's what I just said.  Give players an ignore/block feature so you can just block these cheaters.

It's absolutely ridiculous how much cheating there is in this game. 

Almost every game I've played with an expert or higher has had them using multiple accounts.  I just had a master use his lackey account to block me from Australia so he could take it.  When it's that obvious it's infuriating that you can't do anything about it.

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment