Start a new topic
Implemented

Show number of territories on player screen

Instead of showing percentage of world owned show how many territories each player occupies and how many troops they're worth.

11 people like this idea

Merlin - this update has been completed and will be in the next update. Looking back, I've no idea why we didn't do this sooner. Thanks –Lee@SMG

3 people like this

It shows the number of territories - but not the number of troops they are worth...

1 person likes this

I think this is a great feature on the regular game.  But on the Fog of War, it now shows # of territories and # of armies for each player.  This almost completely defeats the fun of the Fog of War option.  If you can't see your enemies territories (because your not adjacent to them), how in the heck would you know how many armies they have or how many territories they have?  Please remove the territory and army count from fog of war.

1 person likes this

Ahhhh perfect! It's the last feature I was going to ask on this forum :)

I like this feature on the regular game but not on the fog game. At least, it should be an option on the set up. The Fog of War should not shows # of territories and # of armies for each player. Please remove the territory and army count from fog of war.
Hi, I have a question to ask: Playing with my friends in the Fog of war option, I am the only one not able to see troops and territories of the others. Do you guys have an explanation?
Login or Signup to post a comment